14's into 13's

14s - 13s for me. :) Hello all. Xx

Is there anyone still trying to get from 14s to 13s?

Im hoping that ill be in the 13s in a couple of weeks just need to lose 3 next week. The first couple of weeks have been hard due to family issues but hopefully things will quieten down and ill get the time to plan x

Happy Easter everyone. Well a new stone bracket for me. I'm now 14 stone 13.5lb. X

Well another pound down for me 14st 12.5. X

Hey all im 14s to 13s too. Been in the 16/15s for the last 3 years and last week i managed a 4lb loss smashing me through the 15s to 14st10. Hopefully it will take me less than 8 months to get out of the 14s haha!

Subscribing slap bang in the middle of the 14s hangin to see 13 pop up on the scale

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribing slap bang in the middle of the 14s hangin to see 13 pop up on the scale Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun and welcome. So many of us in this stone bracket lately. Hopefully we will get into the 13's very soon. Gud luck. X

Hi Hun and welcome. So many of us in this stone bracket lately. Hopefully we will get into the 13's very soon. Gud luck. X

Thank you. Oh I hope so. I lost 4lbs this week so off to a good start
Best of luck to you too x

Thank you. Oh I hope so. I lost 4lbs this week so off to a good start Best of luck to you too x Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant you must be really pleased with 4lb off!

Hi all, I'm new to this site but not to WW, weighed in at 14st6 yesterday so hopefully only a few more weeks and can get out of these blasted 14s! :)

Hi all, I'm new to this site but not to WW, weighed in at 14st6 yesterday so hopefully only a few more weeks and can get out of these blasted 14s! :)

Well done we will all be into the13s in no time :)

Finally get to join you all in here now I'm 14.13. Hopefully not for long!! ;)

Hi folks, can I join this lovey group? I finally got my head together and went back to WW for the very last time, I have lost the same 3 stone three times, except this time I have 4 stone to lose. I'm starting out at 14st 12. Hopefully we will all fly through the 14s :)

Joined Weight Watchers today at 14 stone 10 pounds. Have taken out a monthly pass so I have access to all the resources. Aiming to get down to 10 stone as my final goal but taking it in steps of into each stone zone at a time

2.5 off taking me to 14 st 7.5 lbs. Will be here for a while I think.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5 pounds off taking me to 14 stone 2.5 pounds so hope to be leaving next week. Need 2.5 pounds to get my 5% off

Looks like I will be here a bit longer only half a pound off this week taking me to 14 st 2 lbs

Leaving this group as weighed in today at 13 st 13.5 lbs

Back