14's into 13's

Thanks Clare :)

I'm actually gutted with a 0.5 gain last week. I was so good too and exercised hard all week.

After eating so much junk I'm back in the zone although I don't anticipate a good loss this week! It'll be an absolute miracle if I stay the same after what I've consumed over the last two days!

hey embo, i am in the same boat atm! i had a gain of 0.5lbs on monday, my whole motivation mind frame has changed this week, although i havent been 100% i havent been as bad as i would have loved to do lol! crisps chocolate, take aways the lot i have had to fight myself not to eat or order all week! now i am half thinking i might be better to it to get it out of my system!! though thats defeats the months previous ? cx

It's a tough one. When you just want to rebell and eat what the hell you want it's hard to fight and say no :(

Don't do what I did and eat all your weeklies and end up -13 points!!!!

it definately has been the hardest week for me in fighting the urge! lol i am so glad to hear somebody else feels the same!

I usually make curry on a saturday, make my own so the curry is only 4pp with a pouch of rice for 10! hopeing it will fill me up tonight and get rid of this longing feeling cx

its so simple, i make a big pot, 2 tins tomatoes, big spoon of hot curry powder, big spoon of tandoori powder (personal taste) small spoon of cayenne pepper, taste of lazy ginger and garlic! then i put in onions, peppers, mushrooms, brocolli at the end! i honestly throw whatevers in the fridge in lol! i usually use 1 chicken fillet per person where the 4pp comes from! then as my one pot curry is so easy on the dishes, i even use microwave rice! uncle bens is 10pp a pouch! i normally put it all in the pot and simmer for an hour or two, give me time to hoover clean etc on a sat evening before sitting down to it and relaxing! lol cx

Mmmmm that sounds delicious. I might do it with my turkey steak tonight. Was going to have turkey, potato, carrots and sweetcorn but I really fancy curry now!!

thanks for the recipe hun :)

Did you try out the curry? We are not long finished, it was one of the best I've made :) maybe my child free cleaning spree this afternoon earned it lol! Cx

I did make it hun and it was lovely. It would've been better with more veg. I only had mushrooms and onions but I added some extra spices and garlic. I fried my onions with mustard seeds for an extra kick. Had it with basmati rice and turmeric. Was yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

It all went down hill though. Couldn't resist apple crumble and custard and then had a peanut butter kitkat :( So annoyed with myself :(

What day is wi? Mine is tomorrow, already I feel a bit more focused so tomorrow's result will be brushed off and back on track from then!

I had a few drinks last night and the left over curry disappeared lol! Oops cx

Well I lost 2 lbs!! I had a terrible start to the week but was spot on with food and exercised hard Sunday to Thursday :)

Hey y'all! I am writing to say good bye :( trying to be really sincere with the biggest smile! -3lbs tonight so finally in the 13s!! Hope to see you all in the 13s soon :)

14's to 13's for me! Halfway there!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back