14's into 13's

Hi all, can I join this group please??

I started pro points 7 weeks ago, just being helped by a friend that attends meetings as I can't afford to go. :cry: So I'm sort of doing it alone but getting on okay - I weighed 15 stone (and a ¼ of a pound!!) when I first weighed in 7 weeks ago and, as of last week, weighed in at 14 stone 3lbs. Slow losses, but getting there. :)

I expect this week to be roughly the same as it was 4 weeks ago, thanks to good old mother nature, and have a small gain but then hoping that over the next two weeks I make it back into the 13's - I was last 13 something when I got married nearly 4 years ago so it will be SOOOO good to see that again!! I eventually hope to get down to 10 stone 3, which is what I weighed after doing Weight Watchers 12 years ago!!!!! Seems a long way off right now but I feel really determined at the moment so here's hoping ............ :cross:

Good luck to everyone else. :bestwishes:

Good luck to all. I managed it last night. 13st13.5. Yay. Off to find the 13 to 12 group now.

We can all do this guys. I been snails pace this last month but this was the boost I needed I think

Xxxx

baileybu said:
Good luck to all. I managed it last night. 13st13.5. Yay. Off to find the 13 to 12 group now.

We can all do this guys. I been snails pace this last month but this was the boost I needed I think

Xxxx

Well done!!

also got down! yippee! currently 13st 12.5. :D

Well, as expected I gained this week but only ¼ lb so I'm quite happy with that. Last TOTM I gained ½ lb so I knew it was gonna happen!! I'm hoping that within the next 2 weeks I'll be joining the next group!

Well done to everyone who has achieved the 13's! :happy096:

Xxxx

Well done hope to follow you soon x

Wow well done ladies moving to the group 1 stone down!!! hope to see you there soon!!! Xx

Hi all restarted yesterday after a few bad weeks starting a exercise plan tomorrow too so currently weigh 14st 13lb so got some focusing to do

Good luck everyone xx

Hi all restarted yesterday after a few bad weeks starting a exercise plan tomorrow too so currently weigh 14st 13lb so got some focusing to do

Good luck everyone xx

Hiya louise. Good luck im sure you will hit the 13s in no time at all x x

Lost 3 lb tonight so im at 14 st 5.5 lb. Can smell the 13 s :):):)

After the weekend I had, food and drink wise, there was no way I thought that I would have lost any weight this week, but lost 2lbs made up, thats 14st 9lbs, would like to try and lose 2 this week, that would be the next milestone.

Hubby has a re-newed vigour for his diet now as he also lost 2lbs and is now under the 16stone mark. That is really what he needed tpo get him started again. He is now going to try and go booze free with me this week, only 1 egg for brekky, less noodles in our stirfry and more veggies (Yes, I know that this a free foods, but he has been keeping to the SW free foods and until this week, he has not lost anything since Christmas).

After teetering around the 14st mark for far too long I am now firmly in the 13st at 13st 10.2lbs and never gonna look back :) massive well done to everyone else who has managed it as well and super good luck to everyone wishing to achieve it - I love all the receiving and offering of support on this website and I'd love to do the same for anyone in this group in need of any support !! I'm a long-term struggler so feel every ounce of your pain if you're having a tough time!! Link to diary below!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for each and every one of you !! :) xx

2 lb off this wk so im 14 st 3.5 lbs now . Getting soooo close to 13s for first time in 11/12 years :):)

So last Thursday I lost 2.5lbs so now I'm 13st 12.5lbs so I got go find the next group.

Hopefully everyone will be joining me soon. Good luck!

So last Thursday I lost 2.5lbs so now I'm 13st 12.5lbs so I got go find the next group.

Hopefully everyone will be joining me soon. Good luck!

Ahhh well done you. Thats brill hope to join you there soon x

Back