14's into 13's

I had 3 to go but just back from an all inclusive week in Rhodes so think I'm gonna b back near the high end at weigh in on sat :( had a ball though

lynns3cookies said:
I had 3 to go but just back from an all inclusive week in Rhodes so think I'm gonna b back near the high end at weigh in on sat :( had a ball though

As long as the holiday was good it will be worth a lil gain!!

Another pound off this morning am 14st dead. One more to go!!

lynns3cookies said:

How did wi go? Xx

I have 6.5 lbs to lose before I'm out of the 14s for good.
Good luck to everyone Xx

13 13lbs this morning, I guess I have to leave....

Good luck hopefully I'll never have to rejoin!!!

Wow! Haven't posted here in a bit, been mad busy! Anyway, I am currently at 14st 1.5lbs :) Hoping like mad to break into the 13's this week, it would be the first time I have seen the 13's in a long long time. Anyway, I seem to have taken forever to get anywhere, my body really wants to stay in the 14's I think! Going down, then up, then down, then staying the same! I am actually so looking forward to weigh in this week, can't bloody wait to see that lovely 13 on the scales! Right, better head off out for a walk to give me a better chance this week :D

I'm 14st 3.5 Eeeeek not far off now x

Well didn't quite make it into the 13's this week, only half a pound to go though so I will make a better effort for next week :)

I can now join this thread... hopefully won't be here long.. started weight watchers 3.5 weeks ago and this week I just managed to get into the 14s, 14st 13.5.. so I may be here a while!! Xx

2lbs off for me this week, happy with that, now 14st 11.5 xx

I'm currently at 14st 4, so a couple more weeks and hopefully I'll be into the 13s. It's been a few years since I've been able to get under 14st2lbs so that'll be an achievement in itself!

Good luck everyone!!

Hi can I join please? It's my first day on WW and I weighed in at 14.8 *sob sob* but hopefully it's all downwards from here :)

Gahhh 14st 1lb this morning. Hopefully I will have it under by Wednesday if I don't go off track x

Yay! Finally broke through into the 13's at weigh in last night :D Now 13st10lbs! Heading over to the 13's thread, hope to see you all there soon :)

Back