14's into 13's

Been struggling to get my 10% for the last two weeks now :mad: my weight loss has slowed right down no more 4.5lbs comng off only 1lbs and .5 lbs I tink I need to re evaluate my goals :cry:Im so close at 14st8.5lbs hopefully in the next 3 weeks!! Good luck ladies!!!

Been struggling to get my 10% for the last two weeks now :mad: my weight loss has slowed right down no more 4.5lbs comng off only 1lbs and .5 lbs I tink I need to re evaluate my goals :cry:Im so close at 14st8.5lbs hopefully in the next 3 weeks!! Good luck ladies!!!

Weight loss dows slow down chick but don't get disheartend as its still coming off and like they say slow and steady wins the race :) hence why I were happy with a 1lb loss today :) x

Hey all,

Getting back on ww in the morning and will hopefully be in this stone bracket fingers crossed. Going it alone this time as get nothing out of group if I'm honest or may posibily join online. Will update in the morning on actual weight.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Weight loss dows slow down chick but don't get disheartend as its still coming off and like they say slow and steady wins the race :) hence why I were happy with a 1lb loss today :) x
Thanks for the advise cupcake!
I went to WI yesterday with the slow and steady mindset and hoping for 1lb loss and I was down 4.5lbs! I was so excited I forgot to get my 10% before I left haha only another 4.5 to go to get into the 13's!! I cannot actually remember the last time I was under 14 stone :)

hi all, just joined ww online tonight... weighing in at 14st 13lbs. im moving from doing slimming world for months and only managed to lose a few lbs. hoping i have more sucess with ww.

hi all, just joined ww online tonight... weighing in at 14st 13lbs. im moving from doing slimming world for months and only managed to lose a few lbs. hoping i have more sucess with ww.

I hope you find weight watchers more suited to you! Best of luck :)

Well guys I'm finally in the 13's I had a 5lb loss this week (even bigger than my very first week!!) can't believe it! I'm so chuffed as I really gave it my all this week no fizzy drinks 3litres of water a day and loads ofexercise!! Keep pushing to get into them 13's guys it feels good when you finally achieve what you've set out to do!!! YOU CAN DO IT :)

Hey ladies I started WW for the 6th time in probably 8 years determined to be the last. I started dieting 5 weeks ago and by official weigh in tonight is 14 stone 4 so I'm in the challenge to get into the 13s :)

Hi lost 4 lbs tonight and currently 14 9 1/2, really looking forward to seeing a 13 again.

Back