15 minutes milkshake time limit

titcher51

Hi :D

Does anyone know why you have to drink your milkshake/soup within 15 minutes maximum?? sometimes i make my milkshake in the shaker then heat up in the microwave and if it's a bit hot i wait 5 mins for it to cool down. Will this affect weight loss in any way?
Thanks for any advice xx

I don't think it will affect weight-loss, I doubt it. Some people think it's so the nutritional content does not start to diminish, I don't think it's that either. I think that it's texture changes as the solids separate from the water a bit, and it is not so pleasant to eat after about that point.

Last edited:
When I had my first lipotrim it was strawberry and I just kept sipping it for ages and after the 15 mins it lost its flavor a bit and went lumpy snd seperated from tge water like lass321 said so think that's why

Hi. Through accident, I think I may have figured out the 15 minute rule. The shake goes thick and gluey if not consumed straight away. It's probably to due with the feeling of fullness that occurs as a result of the thickening agents.

Wow - my shakes never last more than a few minutes even when I try to have them slowly.

Yep - I'm a glutton :D

Thanks Guy's super replies. i have gone on refeed now but wish i didnt :( really wanted to lose another stone. Does anyone know any on line pharmacies that sell the TMR Lipotrim Sachets for cheaper? x :)

I don't think you can get them online.

If you want something cheaper try exante or Slim n save - for me I don't think the losses are as fast.

i asked my pharmacist about this and he said its because bacteria forms so you need to have it within that time, also so it tastes better and is more nutritionally rich.

Back