15 stone something to the 14's

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Not sure if there is one for this weight....but i feel alone so created this post if there is one already circulating im sorry i just cant find it :( feel free admins to move or delete this post or point me in the right direction.

Im 15s 5.5lb at the moment and desperate to get to the 14's since having my youngest...tried sw and couldnt get motivated so im doin cc xx

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 61.5lb to go!!

Hi, Im 15.4 and need to eventually to get to 11stones.... but hoping tyo get to the lower 14s this month... how many calories will you be having a day?

Hey both,

I'm currently 15st6 and desperate to get into the 14's as cant remember the last time I was. Suppose to be going back on ww in the morning but to be honest I just cant decide what diet would be the best for me so getting nowhere as keep changing. Would be good if we could encourage each other as I know I am in need of the support. I just need to pick a diet and stick to it now lol. How many cals you both thinking of having?

Good luck on your journeys,
Dan x

I use my fitness pal which calculated 1360 for my weight n height to lose 2lb a week and activity level. I add 200 for breastfeeding. Lost 3lb in week one :)

Either of u use mfp? Im leeanne910 on it x

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 61.5lb to go!!

I've just got back from holiday with a 5lb gain. Now 15.5.

My goal was 13 stone by Christmas *haha no chance* will be happy (ish) to be low 14's.

I'm on mfp (busybee_mummy) and I'm aiming for 1400 cals a day.

hi guys :)

I'm in a rut of being stuck in the 15's. Am 15st 5lbs at the moment, and a season of parties, weddings and celebrations has seen me go from 14st 5lbs to 15st 5lbs! EEEEK! Used to be 19 stone, so i know how to lose weight, just need to apply it to my brain!

I'm on 1200Kcals according to MFP, but it may increase because i have surgery next week on my fibular that's been broken for a year, so may need to increase calories to allow for good healing! But i need to diet, i can't stand how i look anymore!

had a 1lb gain :( not sure if its from.bein naughty saturday or totm :( now 15 6

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 216.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 62.5lb to go!!

hey guys, well ive been watching what i eat kinda, trying my best to cut the snacking but its so hard sitting in a sweet shop all day.... started the gym today so im hoping it will help. Im planning on having 1500 calories as i feel 12-1300 too less for me

Hey all,

Well weighed myself this morning as changing weighing to a monday and in 5 days I've lost 1.5lbs. Am well happy with that as its starting to go down again:) oh well onwards and downwards fingers crossed. Hope your all doing well.
Good luck on your journeys,
Dan x

Hi guys lost 0.5lb this week of my 1lb gain from last week. Im good witg this. I still havib totm trouble (heavy for 2 weeks not right surely) and sickness bug in my house so only had carbs for energy n sugary tea!

Im now 15s 6lb

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 216lb...Goal:: 154lb 62lb to go!!

Few more pounds to lose and ill be joining you guys!! Woohoo. Can't wait to get to 15's. x

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 5 1/2lbs.

Hey all,

Well this week did not go to plan and well and truely fell off the diet wagon. Weight now back up to 15st 6lbs :( oh well not much I can do about it now just got to try and get my head in the right place and back in the game this week.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi everyone! I'm new to MininMins and in this gang, want to get into the 14's for my wedding day which is in 5 weeks and 2 days!
Got weighed this morning and was 15.4, started at 15.8 so only 4 more pounds to go but I am rubbish at getting motivated!
Im on MFP and would like some friends to help spur me on my username is geraldineo1 please feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.

Thanks and GL all :)

Added u to mfp n good luck

Well sts this week which is lucky. After 3 weeks with totm. Sickness bug n the teethin sleepless baby n then a cold...im pleased with sts

Grrr I've had a crap week, eating all the wrong foods and snacking instead of proper meals. Haven't even logged into mfp.

My weight is now 15:06.

It's going up instead of down!!!! Arrrgggghh!!!

Here's to a more positive week x

Im 15 6 too n still bein naughty.... Not today!! Lets lose for xmas!!

Im 15s 4.8lb today :) lost 1.2lb :)

Still.not been good cuz been full of cold again!!

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Well done Leanne on your loss,

Some how I've managed to lose 5lbs!!! Can't quite believe it but I do have big weight loss first week back on plan (then its down hill from there!)

Here's to next week.

I can now join you lovely slimmers (just) weighing 15 13.5lbs!! Ha ha! X

Currently 16st. 0.5lbs

Back