15 stone something to the 14's

heyyy im fibally in 15's!! started 17st 7lb and now 15.12 :) focusing on getting to 14st For end of July summer target x another 26lbs :) good luck xx

Hi all!!
I'm 15 12lb and hoping to be in the 14's by mid June....fingers crossed :)

Anybody have any tips for low calorie lunches?
X

Im back in thos bracket! At the top end but hey im.bk! First step to success

start: 225lb goal:154lb current: 222.5lb (68.5lb to lose)

I'm currently 15:3 and hoping to be in the 14's by next Sunday! Just going to take a lot of hard work this week. Good luck everyone!

Hi, hope your all having a great bank holiday. I have just come over to calorie counting from SW. I know it works, but, to be honest, it just wasn't for me. Anyway, I have got weighed this morning and have come down from 16 st to 15st 12lb. :)) very very happy to finally see a different stone. So it would be great if i can please join you on here to give as well as get some encouragement and support, and hopefully some laughs along the way. Will log in a little later to keep up. Have a good day. X

Back again and heaviest I've been for a while :( starting at 15st9.

Onwards and downwards :D

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone is still around In here. I have just got into the 15s. 15st 13.4 from 19st 9.8 so I am really happy. I can't wait to be in the 14s and would like to be there by the 19 th of July. Fingers crossed x

Woohoo! I just got into the 15s this week! I've come all the way down from the 21s and haven't been in the 15s for about 4 years! :bliss:

Im back to the 15's today after yo yoing!!! Other half gave me a great goal!!

First he said how much u need to lose. I said 70lb now. He said ok i will put a fiver in a jar for each poubd u lose. U gain a pound i take a fiver away.

Nice i thought!! Money for me...untill

He said....when you get to goal thats about 350....to buy an engagement ring!!! Boom!! I will hold u to that babe lol

start: 225lb goal:154lb current: 222.5lb (68.5lb to lose)

I've made it to this group, who else is here? Xxx

Another lb down... lets hope I can speed things up a little!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And another one, wahoo!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back