15 stone to a perfect 10

Nice brisk 35 min walk to work thank you tubes! Busy today visiting 2 breaches so back on step 2. I must have all 3 products I've been only having 2 and a meal some days when I've been unwell and I think that can hinder your loss.

Really hoping for a good loss tomorrow despite everything- hate the fact it is at 7pm tho!

I lost 11lbs I actually cried. Just one more week now and I can start to have the bars so that's my motivation this week
Good luck this evening girls xx

Hi there,

Id really appreciate some help. I last did Cambridge diet 6 years ago and lost 3 and half stone.

Ive since gained 2 stone due to a knee injury which prevented me from my normal 4 to 5 day gym routien.

Im now ok to exercise so have joined cambridge to kick start my weight loss journey again.

I started on monday 2nd Jan, have been 100% but for some reason still feel hungry. I have lost 10lbs so far but I dont feel like im in ketosis. I feel hungry and my ketosis sticks show im not in ketosis. Last time on the diet i dont remember being hungry.

Ive spoken to my consultant and she responded with the following

Some people go into ketosis others don't. Remember I said a few months back that Cwp don't use the sticks anymore as they can be unreliable. With Cwp we have 6 steps, whatever step you do you can still lose the weight. You can lose weight without being in ketosis if consuming under 2,000 calories per day. I know of many who have lost weight without ever going into ketosis. As long as you follow the plan 100% it works xx

If im not in ketosis then essentially im losing muscle mass right?

Hi there,

Id really appreciate some help. I last did Cambridge diet 6 years ago and lost 3 and half stone.

Ive since gained 2 stone due to a knee injury which prevented me from my normal 4 to 5 day gym routien.

Im now ok to exercise so have joined cambridge to kick start my weight loss journey again.

I started on monday 2nd Jan, have been 100% but for some reason still feel hungry. I have lost 10lbs so far but I dont feel like im in ketosis. I feel hungry and my ketosis sticks show im not in ketosis. Last time on the diet i dont remember being hungry.

Ive spoken to my consultant and she responded with the following

Some people go into ketosis others don't. Remember I said a few months back that Cwp don't use the sticks anymore as they can be unreliable. With Cwp we have 6 steps, whatever step you do you can still lose the weight. You can lose weight without being in ketosis if consuming under 2,000 calories per day. I know of many who have lost weight without ever going into ketosis. As long as you follow the plan 100% it works xx

If im not in ketosis then essentially im losing muscle mass right?
Week I'd love to help but I have no idea! I don't take much notice of ketosis to be honest so not the best person to hElphinstone sorry x

Hi sorry I amnt 100% sure but my understanding is your body will always use fat first as it's easier to process than muscle but I could be wrong , may be worth a Google

All fine here. Can't believe how tired I am tho!

Going home to Wales this weekend so Saturday won't be 100% on plan but I'm confident I can not go too wild. As long as I don't end up drunk - then it'll all go out the window x

Ah lovely sounds like a lovely weekend ! I am so cold and hungry today !! And feeling. Being a right grumpy ar$e too! I think I need to go to bed and reset for tomorrow

Back