15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Thanks so much for the recipe hun, especially when you're not feeling well!

It sounds lovely. I've worked out the cals on MFP, counting the above as two servings (and not counting the onions because I don't like them), it's 312 cals per serving - YUM!

Will give it a go tonight. I've got no oranges but will add in a tiny dribble of mandarin oil :)

Thanks so much for the recipe hun, especially when you're not feeling well!

It sounds lovely. I've worked out the cals on MFP, counting the above as two servings (and not counting the onions because I don't like them), it's 312 cals per serving - YUM!

Will give it a go tonight. I've got no oranges but will add in a tiny dribble of mandarin oil :)

Yeah the cals sound about right. I was surprised its so little as its so delicious and indulgent :) but it's mostly veg anyway.

The orange isn't vital, it's just adds a hint of flavour so that oil may do the trick!

Hope you enjoy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im going to try this to thanks x x

Lovely recipe!!!

Can anyone help me? I thought my scales battery had died but turns out they're just broken :-(
I can't seem to find any that go up high enough to weigh me! Any suggestions of makes or where I can get some that go up to BIG weights x

Lovely recipe!!!

Can anyone help me? I thought my scales battery had died but turns out they're just broken :-(
I can't seem to find any that go up high enough to weigh me! Any suggestions of makes or where I can get some that go up to BIG weights x

I got some - cant remember brand but will find out Moro for you chicky xx

Lovely recipe!!!

Salter StowAWeigh 9147 BK3R Body Analyser Bathroom Scale
Salter
£39.99 £22.08

Sent using Amazon Mobile

Sent from my iPhone

^^ them ones!! Salter stowaway ... I was same weight as you and they work fine so I recommend xx

They are £19.49 on eBay free postage.

Ok I'm going now :D xx

Fab!!!! Thanks so much hunny!! im going to get some coz I'm fed up of not knowing my weight and I can't keep going to boots lol!

Thanks again xx

Fab!!!! Thanks so much hunny!! im going to get some coz I'm fed up of not knowing my weight and I can't keep going to boots lol!

Thanks again xx

You're welcome :) they're good ones. I weigh in kgs on them but there's a million settings to read your water weight and body fat and bmi etc but I have no clue how to work it!! The little stand it comes with is handy too!

When I've lost all my weight I'm thinking if auctioning off the scales that took me to victory!! They will come with an epic story for my listing :)

I made the chorizo bean thing for tea last night coz after telling you all about it I was craving it! I forgot how delish it was! Yummmmmm , got some left for my lunch today too. Much better than super noodles :D xx

You're welcome :) they're good ones. I weigh in kgs on them but there's a million settings to read your water weight and body fat and bmi etc but I have no clue how to work it!! The little stand it comes with is handy too!

When I've lost all my weight I'm thinking if auctioning off the scales that took me to victory!! They will come with an epic story for my listing :)

I made the chorizo bean thing for tea last night coz after telling you all about it I was craving it! I forgot how delish it was! Yummmmmm , got some left for my lunch today too. Much better than super noodles :D xx

I've brought some :) they are being shipped as we speak!! They looked really good. Lots of fancy settings lol!

Haha you so should do that! Your eBay listings are awesome lol!

I've made some of the chorizo stew thing too! I made looooads lol (still no good with portions ). I've put some in the freezer so I have an emergency supply lol!
Pat on the back for you hun...you have some lovely recipe ideas.
X

Well I don't wanna be eating boring bland low fat food for the next 2 years! I don't feel like I'm on a diet when I'm eating yumbalicious stuff like that!

Happy new scales :D xx

yes good luck with your salter scales i swear by them i love mine to bits that reminds me new battery for mine

Well I don't wanna be eating boring bland low fat food for the next 2 years! I don't feel like I'm on a diet when I'm eating yumbalicious stuff like that!

Happy new scales :D xx

I'm so gonna start saying yumbalicious whenever I get the opportunity haha! :)

You're so right tho, nothing worse than thinking you are doomed to a life of boring, bland rabbit food! That's why I love finding new ideas & recipes :)

X

yes good luck with your salter scales i swear by them i love mine to bits that reminds me new battery for mine

Thanks hun! They sound amazing :) x

My scales came today & I love them :-D x

Back