150 days to slimdom

Scales are still at 12.13. :)

Well I can't expect to lose a pound a day lol

Anyway feeling really good about myself got another busy of college then off to buy a new zip for my lovely next dress that's only been worn once.

I'm going to be wearing this on the 17th when I go out clubbing. This dress is a lovely size 12 dress :))). So I gotta fix the zip.

I've also got to check out my queen top that I got from top shop that I want to wear out on 16th with jeans see if that's ok or if it needs taking in. At the mo I've very little going out clothes do I'm making do at the moment until target is achieved.

So happy for you, in the 12s now comfortabely. I think you should post some pics of you in this lovely dress when the time comes.

Also I have news. I am 199lbs!!! as of this morning, 14st 3lbs so got the 4lbs this week, and don't weigh in til sat, really happy with that. Thanks so much for your support this week, it's really helped keep me focused xx

Well done Tara!! Woohooo 4lbs already you really are banging the pounds off. Next target get into the 13's. :)

Love this diet makes it all possible :)

You'll be there before you know it well this time next week :) exciting stuff

Day 67 weight 12.13

Well not long before I reach the half way mark on day 75.

Been a rather easy day today I've changed my bar to having it for tea as I find I get kids home and want the bar.

Well I sewed a new zip in my size 12 dress that I plan on wearing on the 17th march :).

So Cinderella shall go to the ball. Plus i don't have much going out clothes as I've shrank so much.

More people are noticing my weight loss, possibly did to my uniform is now fitted and not a tent.

Looking forward to the weekend don't think I've much planned but maybe a trip to the movies or something.

So far I'm down 2lbs but weigh in day isn't until Sunday so could lose s bit more yet.

My mum is doing fantastic. She's gone from 12.13 down to 11.8 in just a few weeks do she's over the moon. Her target is around 10 stone and this time she's going to get there.

Day 68 out of 150

Well I'm gonna have to buy new trousers been safety pin them but they are huge and falling off me massive legs baggy bum. I guess I've put it off a while.

Well easy day today. But then it does seem pretty easy now I'm in a roll can see my target getting closer.

Scales have stayed the same for a few days but I'm hoping for another 1 or 2lb loss before Sundays weigh in.

Shall drink the water today I've not drank as much last few days

i find when you are out and about drinking is more difficult as i need the loo every 5 minutes, you are doing so well l2l x

I've done 2 litres today so only another 1 to go so I'm on target.

Needs to keep these fluid levels up and oh yeah I been on the toilet loads today lol

Still a rather good day done same as always except today I noticed food a bit more felt like eating it but it passed.

I'm not ready yet to introduce the veg yet gonna hold off on that for a bit longer yet.

I'm sure come 11 stone i will be needing it. I don't feel slim today but I just feel average if that makes sence.

Will be glad to see scales dropping some more as only 2 so far this week :)

Hey L2L!

Hope all is going well, just had a catch up with your diary before I head off to work. Fingers crossed for a little more scale movement before weigh in, I am sure it will though! I dyed my hair the other night and put on a pair of my old jeans and a scruffy t-shirt, well the jeans looked really funny, they wouldn't even stay up without my holding them, they looked like clown pants! So good when things are way too big that used to fit, makes you realise you have lost weight, even if you don't always feel like it x

Yes cos you don't notice the weight loss do much until you put some clothes on and they fall down.

Well done bet that was a big boost lol. What colour have you dyed your hair? I've topped mine up with a semi chocolate as when it fades the red shows underneath.

Well today after feeling starving and miserable all yesterday and last night. And no movement on scales I've bought some coke zero.

Hoping this will help me feel a bit happier and normal

Yes mine does too but it's fab when just done :)

Well I tried the new chilli it's nice so one more pack to go today then I'm done. Thinking of cooking a lemon bar tonight.

Feeling better today plus I had a can of coke zero hope that doesn't affect weight loss

Would like to see the scales drop tomorrow as they been the same I think since Tuesday and only a 2lb loss so far.

Well tomorrow I'll find out if the coke did any damage or not.

I'm hoping to have another can tomorrow with my bar while everyone has there free sausage and chips at the club.

Well I saw on here someone had made biscuits out of it so I chopped a bit off tried it in microwave and it kinda melted but I ate it anyway as its lovely lol

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow. It's been an easier day today really as I was busy. Plus my packs came so no panic on the running out.

Got a really busy day then out in the evening so I'll be armed with my can and a bar oh yeah!!!

Then weigh in Sunday 3 or more would be nice and it's been totm week as well.

Just in a hurry to be slim reallly as we all are.

Hiya well I had a sneaky peak on scales today and I'm down 4lbs this week so far. So I'm a happy girl now :).

Official weigh in is tomorrow

Well I'm happy now and got a nice busy sort of a day ahead of me

Yes how cool is that Tara :) two happy girls oh yeah!!!

Oh and I've just managed to fit into a size 12 next jeans they are tight but they fitted omg!!!!

I'll lose another 7-10lbs before I wear as that's when I officially am a size 12.

Really happy :)

Back