150 days to slimdom

2lbs is excellent l2l! Especially since TOTM is due, my TOTM this week too and I lost 2lbs also, but this morning hopped on the scales and I am 2lbs lighter tha yesterday! woohoo! So your goal of 4lbs this week is do-able! Fingers crossed for us both to get the 4 we want! xx

wouldnt that be lovely a 4lb loss we can do it.

Well I got my ticket to a queen tribute gig on 16th so 2 weeks to go hoping to be half a stone lighter

It's really unreal feeling I've tried since 2006 to lose weight and this time I'm really doing it. My goal is getting closer all the time.

I got a graduation ceremony for college end of may which I want to be on size 10 for.

This time I know it will happen

I'll be so excited to see a 12 on scales and that's so close now. Yesterday was hard was feeling bit fee up with weight loss but today's a new day a new week. I was 0.1 off of it being 3lb loss this week but I don't count the ounces.

So this weeks goals are :- get into 12 stone bracket
Lose 4lbs this week

:)

I don't count the ounces either, except in my first week. Good goals this week, My goals are to lost 4lbs this week too, and also be in the 13s within the next 3 weeks (would ideally loke two weeks) but I have my off plan weekend this week, evne though I'm not planning on going mad, I don't want to set myself up to fail. I'd be happy to be 13st something within 3 weeks, that leaves just 1.5stone to goal! x

That goals getting so close!! When we first started the goals seem so out of reach. Mine was to lose 5 stone and now I need to lose 2 stone 8 lbs or there abouts.

Think this diet really does make our goals reality of course we have to put the effort in. Once on a roll tho it's not so hard.

My diet chef food will be here Monday or Tuesday. Before I know it may will be here and that means new clothes!!!! Lol :).

Yeah when I started I was like erm... 58.5lbs to get to 175lbs, never guna do that but will be happy with a couple of stone. Never thought I would get anywhere near that to be honest. I remember talking on here before I started and BG said to me that she has always struggled to stick to any other diet, but this one really worked for her. I was thinking I would like to think I am the same but deep down was doubting myself, now I know that it suits me and it works, the goal is getting so close.

Just 26lbs which is now officially under 2 stone and I will be much more happy and confident.

It feels great doesn't it, getting nearer and nearer to goals! You're so close now, and almost into the 12s! Then that's just two stone brackets away from the 10s!! x

26 lbs really will come off quick it's going to make a huge difference to your wedding day. :).

You had such a hard first week didn't know if you would stick it out lots stop but you've stuck it out

I seemed to stay in the size. 16-18 awhile then suddenly wooosh and in the 14.

To be honest, if it wasn't for this site and having my diary running I would have stopped I think, what kept me going was the other people who had been doing it a while, reading their diaries and taking their advice, now I am in the swing of it but for the first 1-2weeks I really struggled and minimins really helped me. This def is a lifesaver!

It is a shame to see some people have dropped out who you started with, but I guess, if I didn't have the wedding I don't know if I would have stuck this long, I know it sounds bad but it's been such a huge motivator! x

Yes you have a very big incentive that's for sure.

This site is great when ever I've felt but unhappy about the diet or weight loss I've come on here and I've felt so much better. We all keep each other going.

I was lucky my first week was so easy

if it wasnt for this site i would have jacked in now too, having to come on here and reaveal my ups and downs helps so much, and reading the inspirations like tarra and you l2l, it really does help, when are you getting some pics on then? x

I'm going to sort some pics out soon they are on my Facebook at mo. so will sort em out

Aww sorry to hear your still not well hope you get better really soon

Well scales are down this morning and totm came yesterday. Feeling really good that I've not cheated and stuck to plan as I'm starting to really look and feel a lot slimmer. Today I weighed 13.0 so any day now I'll be in the 12 stone bracket.

Really hoping to lose half a stone in the next 2 weeks as I'm off out to the queen gig on the Friday and after we are all hitting the clubs. Then the men are off out for lunch the next day and I'm meeting up with the girls and hitting the clubs. One of my mates hasn't seen me since I was about 14 stone. So can't wait to show off my weight loss.

So that means I need to get a new zip for my next size 12 dress that I'm gonna wear :)))

Every pound I'm losing now really does show more dramatically. Bf still can't wait for me to be able to eat and drink and is already planning meals out and weekends out partying with me lol.

All the lost years I had stuck married not allowed out are certainly getting made up for with all the social events now.

I'm no longer just existing I'm actually living :)

Thank you cupcake I'm feeling loads happier today.

Tried on size 12 jeans and I can get them on better so just a stone til they fit sounds silly but it's like in of my dreams coming true. Me actually getting back to being slim again.

So in a months time I'll have 9 pairs of jeans that fit instead of 3.

I've never been skinny so I can't wait to see what I look like & shop in normal shops...even trying clothes on for fun not because they fit xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Your going to love it cupcake. At my biggest I've been 20 stone at my smallest I was 9.2. I was a stone under weight and it didn't suit me.

But being 9.12-10.0 and size 8-10 was great suddenly everything was easier running up the stairs having loads of energy.

Shopping for clothes well I went crazy thus the thousands of pounds of clothes I have.

Has just sat down sewing and taken my college uniform in by 4 inches oh yeah!!!!!

It looks fab n fitted and I'm looking good in it now just needs to sort the clown trousers now lol

Wow you've been busy, love the positive attitude too! Hope the 12s are here soon!!! I can't wait to leave the 14s now! I hope I do within the next couple of weeks! x

Is officially in the 12 stone bracket!!!!

Oh yeah!!!

Well it's totm and so far I'm down 2lbs this week which has taken me to 12.13 omg!!! I've not been in the 12 for about 4.5 years at least.

Excellent!!! into the 12s now then! That's awesome. I am still sts but 2lbs down this week so far, fingers crossed for sat to be another 2lbs gone then! So close now! Also dying to see a 13!!! Big congrats on the 12s, If I see a 13 it will be the first time in probably 10 years!

Back