150 days to slimdom

That's great! I feel quite tired all the time so don't think I'd be up to exercise at the moment. Hope that will change soon!! Want to get going on my wii fit xx

Scotsbean after a while you will have more energy. I'm a bit hyper at times but I used to swim a mile 6 days a week and gym 5 times a week. So walking loads uphills and all this swimming I'm in my element lol.

Gonna start using my gym membership when I get home too.

It's getting easier the lighter I'm getting

Hoping your energy will kick in soon x

Oh my goodness I've never had exercise levels that high. I'd never fit it in apart from anything lol! But hope to do some soon xx

I used to when i was size 8-10 lol and really missed the exercise.

I do intend to get back to those high levels soon

I was a size 8-10 at age 22. Somehow in the intervening years my then age turned into my clothes size :eek:. Back here now to put that right although a comfortable size 14 will do me very nicely these days.

I am 27 and have always felt best at a size 12-14. Never been that slim in my 'adult' life but was in school and I look back at the photos and think I look skinny! I guess it's how you carry it. I think I would be quite bony at a size 8! My sister has recently dropped to a size 8 and she has wide hips like me and a large chest, shes lost all her curves and has bones jutting out. I am just taller than her, but I just don't think I'd feel healthy that size. Somewhere in the middle ! 12-14 suits me x

Yes I agree it's where you feel comfortable and are happy as there is no set ideal size.

For me I like to be pretty tiny I guess size 10 and all my clothes will fit and I can run without getting sore knees :)

We will all be soon at our goals and I wanna see loads of pics :)

Hey lots 2... great diary :)

Well done on your amazing weight loss so far :) I'm so amazed that you can be on holiday and still stick 100%... you should be so proud of yourself :)

I was a size 14 when I was 12 and that was the first ladies clothes I remember wearing... Only 10lb to lose and I will weigh the same as I did back then!

Good luck for today x x

That's a good mile stone to get past Katy and you will this diet is amazing :)

Tonight is take away night and bf is going to get pizza as he knows I don't care for pizza. He knows I love Chinese so said he wouldn't be nasty and order that. Ahhhh sweet :)

Today I'm expecting loads of walking swimming and exercise :)

Good luck for today :) It always helps when you don't like what everyone else is eating lol x x

Your an inspiration, I have to admit I haven't yet had to cope with the kind of temptation you've been faced with, and when I do I hope to be as strong as you!!! Well done with all the exercise too, proving you still can train even on a vlcd. Might get the cross trainer out! x

You are an inspiration in these posts Lotsto! Coping with real life situations, hols and meals and superbly. Keep it up! I'll pop back here next time I feel a craving begin! You are a great example! I think the exercise is key (rich coming from me) but I get the walking. I've been trying to take stairs more - sounds basic, but that's where I'm at with exercise and it does make a difference.

I think it's all in the mind I've sat in resteraunts with my shake a few times now while everyone tucked into yummy food.

What drives me so much is the pure hate of the way I look right now and nothing I can eat will make that any better so cheating for me isn't an option.

For me cheating means I have to stay on this diet longer or even at worst fall off and never return and be so unhappy with how I look.

My bf (new one only been dating 2 months) thinks I look lovely as I am. I guess he's not known me to be slim but I'm definately going to introduce him to this slim tall girl. :)

He's a damn good looking bloke, who when I first met and went on first date with thought I seriously don't have a chance in hell to date him. But he's not one of the I know I'm good looking blokes he's lovely :).

I'm quite a confident person anyway but as the weight is coming off so is my confidence rising.

It's pizza tonight my bf bought for him and my children with loads of side orders garlic bread and the works. I shall very proudly drink my last choc shake and look forward to weigh in on Sunday :)

I think if your head is in the zone it's a lot easier. I'm sure the last stone will be a struggle for me. From size 12 to a 10 as everyone tells me I look good and I start to feel rather happier than the rest of my journey but I think I must dig my heals in even more to get there.

I read somewhere on another diet about following a stabilisation plan for x amount of weeks depending on how many 3 lbs you have lost as apperently your body tries to return to previous weight which makes sense to me I need to dig that book out and have a good read :) x

"For me cheating means I have to stay on this diet longer or even at worst fall off and never return and be so unhappy with how I look"...."I'm quite a confident person anyway but as the weight is coming off so is my confidence rising."

Words of wisdom there and then some! You're spot on there Lots2 and although it's nice to have people compliment, it's way too early for me to hear those words still. To me it's code for 'go on, have a little cheat, you've done so well'. My days for rewarding my weight loss with calorific food (how barmy is that?!) are long gone, hallelujah!!

Giza I used to do the same, I would reward myself with food or have it to cheer me up. Never worked tho made me feel worse and fatter and then I'd eat more and hate myself even more it's a not nice place to be stuck.

Now I don't need food to make me happy I've actually got lots to be happy about my healthy and my family's health :) without it we have nothing!

Finally met a nice man for a change and every things falling into place.

Just the weight loss now which takes time as I've 4 stone still to lose.

I've survived the pizza delivery and all the extras. Tomorrow is the gig so my bloke and all his family and friends will be drinking loads and then I'm sure it will be kebab on way home. I'll be driving and drinking water :)

It's rather amusing I find being sober when all are drunk the funny and strange things others do when drunk lol, keeps me laughing for days while I remind them of there antics lol :)

I'm hoping to try some of the meals on Saturday As they should of arrived by time I get home :)

Then me and mum are going to place a big order each and drop this weight :)

Last half day on holiday I leave here around 12.

So will be swimming for 2 hours today and then off home. Will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow morning I feel and I think I look lighter :)

Then off to the gig until 1am tonight I'm hoping the jumping around from 6-1 will work off some more calories :)

Have a great time!! I'm sure it will - you'll have a good loss tomorrow! I wish I had the energy to do stuff - i'm waiting for that to come! xx

I'm sure you will have more energy soon. Plus as we all get lighter we will have more energy :)

Back