150 days to slimdom

Well day 28 122 days to go

Well rock 4 charity gig went amazing last night I drunk as many pints as my other half but mine was water jumped around a lot and really enjoyed myself.

It's my official weigh in tomorrow and a sneak preview on scales say I'm down to 14.1 with a 3lbs loss so far. :)

It's 4 weeks now til I'm out clubbing back in my old town with my mates I haven't seen for 5 years. So hoping to lose a stone before that event and even wear a dress. If one fits of course fingers crossed.

My other half has greatest respect for me and says I've more will power than he has to be able to stick to this diet. My reply was simple if you want something bad enough you will give it your all and succeed. :)

Roll on weigh in day tomorrow x

Day 29

Official weigh in day week 4 -

14 st 1lbs a loss of 3lbs this week and a total loss of 1 stone 4lbs

Feeling very focused and very pleased with my results this week.

Next week I'm hoping to kiss good bye to the 14s for the last time :)

I'm starting to wear clothes I haven't worn in a long time. Every week I'm closer to goal weight. I know I still have a long way to go but it's great seeing results :)

Day 30 - 120 days to go

A plain sailing day really, my order of cottage pies came so I now have the 3 different meals.

Not sure when I'm going to try them yet as I've been thinking I would start using them when I hit that point that I get to when I feel I can't do the diet anymore and that I need to eat. Then I will introduce the meals and keep on going on diet. I'm sure I'll hit this point around 11 stone so I feel quite prepared for it.

I may even use them if there is a family meal or anything I have to attend. It's just incase.

Feeling rather strong and positive about the diet I don't think there is anything coming up this week to make it difficult. I'm expecting to be out at pub on Sunday not sure what I'm doing Saturday yet but either way it's water for me :)

Sunday I'm hoping to be in the 13s which is a huge mile stone for me.

Bring it on !!!

Well done lotsto! xx

Thank you

Day 31

Gosh what a shock I got on scales this morning not expecting a loss yet as Sunday is weigh in day to see I'm now 13 st 12lbs omg!!!!! No more 14s I'm dancing on air to say the least.

Well college today after my holiday trouser massive needs a safety pin and top is like a tent on me lol :) happy days x

Yes Giza we are never gonna see them 14s again banished they are!!

Well went to college had to safety pin my trousers as they won't stay up and I'm not buying new ones as course finishes may June ish plus I'd never wear navy trousers again. Maybe when it's very bad I'll buy black ones as they can be worn again.

My tops gone from being tight on my boobs to being very loose.

Rather shocked I was this morning, it's these shocks that make it all worth while I can see the weight coming off now yay!!! X

My nice knickers that were cutting my legs off fit yay!!!

Lmfaoooo ha ha ha mines huge but I remember a time my ex hub used to say don't sit on my lap your arse is so boney!!! Lol I wish it was now lol

Lol ha ha ha I'm sure it's not that big lol

I likes to be really tiny, hard when I'm 5.9 so rather tall.

Well tomorrow is the start of a new month yay let the weight loss be a good one for feb

It's the start of February so let's see what I can lose between now and the 25th as I'm going out clubbing with old mates who last saw me skinny so wants to get off at least a stone by then if I can.

We shall see January was a total loss of 1st 7lbs so that's a good start

Day 33

Well it's freezing cold and with my thyroid problem it's not good as I really feel the cold. Felt so bad this morning it really was a struggle to get out of bed.

My house isn't cold but last night I had my nighty on and a fluffy all in one sleep suit over the top and my dressing gown over that, inside a kingsize quilt.

Spring really can't come soon enough for me as I never cope well with my hypothyroidism in winter. Plus I'm feeling a bit cooler cos the diet so bad combination at the moment.

But I'm not giving up the weight needs to come off one way or another.

Got busy day today I'm at college all day and an exam so let's hope the college is warm.

I've not started having my shakes hot yet but I will defo need to after today. There's no where in college for me to get hot water so ill have a hot one when I get home tonight.

Well off I go out in the cold and complete another day on this diet :)

Well survived another day and I had my last shake hot which was lovely and it's warmed me up loads.

Now I'm keeping busy for the night plans are dying my hair extensions to match my hair which I'm in process of doing next is razor cut them to blend in my hair. And then into my daughters room to wash her carpet and then shower and bed lol.

Bring on the next day - Fridays for me are very busy do it will fly past really quick

So pleased I have stuck this diet out I've tried it so many times and failed but this time I was in the zone.

You're doing really well! It's just a comfort to know we are all doing this diet and more and more people seem to be doing it week by week! x

Yes it's getting very popular diet and our successes are helping to get more people to start using it and soon we will all be at target :)

Well I just ran down and up my road :) me running :)))) woohooo I'm getting lighter :)

Back