150 days to slimdom

Well weigh in day today week 10 I'm amazed at what can be achieved in a short space of time. I've gone from size 18/20 15 stone 5 down to a 12/14 12 stone 11.

So weigh in this week I'm down 4lbs :) which definately made me happy.

Got an easy day going over my mums today then home.

Should be a better day then yesterday didn't have a good evening nothing to do with the diet. As I'm stuck to the diet like glue.

Well done on another fabulous weight loss l2l. You will fit comfortably in those jeans in no time the rate you are going.

How many pounds until your in the 13s?

At the rate your losing weight it won't take long :)

I'm on day 71 out of 150 so nearly half way :)

Looks like next week is my 2lb week but that's ok. I'm getting used to this rhythm of weight loss.
As fingers crossed in 2 weeks I'll hit my 3 stone well I'm hoping anyway.

So many goals they keep me going :)

Just a few pounds then not long

Week this week is my 2lb loss week which I get after a 4lb loss week. I'm not bothered it's the rhythm I'm getting used to so lots of stay the same days this week.

Got an easy lazy Monday apart from some cleaning and stuff that needs doing.

Scales are same as they were yesterday which was expected :)

Had a surprise drop on scales today which is great but expecting a lot of sts this week.

Really happy with the diet feeling smaller all the time it's finally becoming a reality that I'll actually get to my goal this time.

I've 4lbs to lose to get down to 12.6 which was the weight I was when I moved down here 4.5-5 years ago :).

Happy days

That's my next target to work towards :)

you just cant go wrong, how amazing are you !!!!!
where did you move from l2l?

Moved from Bristol

Was really difficult just me n kids. I drove the massive van lol :)

Was me and my son. I moved feb last year too that was just me and my son as I was on my own. At the time dad was dying in hospital so was damn hard work moving a 4 bed house a lot of stuff to lift took me and my son a week to do

Ain't moving again lol

no i dont blame you, thats a really stressful year you had then,

no i dont want to move again, but hubby not convinced we have moved 3 times since we have been together, i love it where i am now. good job you had your son there to help its always alot more work than you think its going to be .

Yes it was massive job we were shattered just the two of us boxing it all up and carrying fridges and wardrobes then I drive to the new house and we unload.

Next time I'll pay for removal men sod ever doing it again.

Think it pushed us to breaking point. But we survived to tell the tale. :)

That new spaghetti is great for getting the water down so spicy I drink 500mls with it lol :). I'm on my 4th bottle so that will bring my water intake to 2 litres :)

I'm on a mission Tara needs to be size 10 ASAP :)

Just sat having my coke zero the last treat of the day :)

I'm sure you will be there before you know it! You're doing really well, I am now on a mission to get back to 198lbs after this water gain! But won't weigh in til monday! OH is going to hide my scales!

Then hope the 13s will be on the scales very soon too!!! xx

Wow hiding the scales it does get tempting to get on them doesn't it. You have done so well so far once that water gain is gone you can get on with getting into the 13s. Plus you do lose at a good rate. I lose 12lbs a month but I don't mind I'm getting there got a bit to go yet but with each stone bracket I drop I get more excited.

I can't wait for the day that the scales say 10 stone omg I'll be happy :)

Definately the diet for me I love the results.

It's definately going to make your special day better now that you have shrunk so much :)

Back