150 days to slimdom

Been looking at food today can't wait to be able to eat again. Had a good day tho and tomorrow im doing a waxing course woohooo exciting :).

So will be a busy day lots to learn.

Stuck to diet but not expecting much on scales as its my slow week.

Really busy day on my course absolutely loved it didn't drink much so needs to keep that going this evening.

Was starving by time I came home to a nice chilli yum yum :)

Well Fridays are busy so I'm expecting a busy time plus out to a gig Friday and clubbing then clubbing Saturday so it will be weigh in day before I know it

Glad it's all going well, I am trying to get myself back in the zone, feeling odd, but after today is done that's 24/26 days at 100% left to go, it does fly by. Been looking at maintenence topics today, I've joined MFP, I think I will use this to maintain afterwards, at least for a while! x

Yes you do need a plan in place to maintain look up fitbit that's rather cool gadget

Day 76 omg wearing size 12 jeans they are a difference from the 18-20 ones I was wearing 11 weeks ago.

Damn amazing diet

Feeling great and more normal as I shrink :)

Great news! Just 11 weeks and you're in a size 12! Well done! I was trying on outfits for a job interview today and I actually noticed my arms are looking better, a bit leaner. For the first time I've actually noticed it. Feels great!

Keep up the good work, I am back at 199lbs today so just 1lb and I am back to pre-break weight! yay x

Well done Tara for getting back under the 200 that's great. That pound will soon be gone :) the diet is amazing.

I'm rather shocked I've gone from a 18-20 down to a 12 so fast. The last stretch is to get to a size 10. Got a while to go but I'll most definately get there.

Weigh in day tomorrow had a fantastic time at the gig last night and clubbing. Looking forward to the party tonight as well the bonus of going out is I drink loads and loads of water while I'm dancing.

Looking forward to weigh in day as its been dragging this week as I've got another 10 weeks to go now

Well 3 packs down and just 1 more to have before I got out at 6.30.

So time to pamper myself I'm heating up the wax so gonna do myself a leg and bikkini and then on to do a conditioning treatment on my hair :) happy days shall look fab when I go out tonight :)

Got my coke zero and I'm chilling :)

And after next week I'll be qualified in spray tans oh yeah let the fun begin :)

Oooh lovely pamper sesh, though not so relaxing waxing lol Have a good night!!! Think you should post us some pics! xx

Today's a difficult day it's mums day and I'd rather be out for a nice meal but instead I'm not no chocs or anything either so I'm gonna be grumpy and I'm tired too. But only thing keeping me on diet today is knowing next week is my 4lb week :)

Mothers day is a load of commercial hype anyway! I think we should show we love our mums throughout the year not just on a specified day! I am working on the theory thats its better for my kids and grandkids if I can work on my health and my self esteem etc so I am likely to be there for them for longer than if I remain overweight! So my mothers day present to myself is to stay on plan and do at least a half hour of exercise ......oh and to phone my mum!!!! (have sent her some earings and a card! I dont want to be in her bad books!!!!)
You are doing so well that its not worth risking your 4lb week for!
Have a good day and thinks of all the positives about losing this weight and how much better you feel!

Thank you alison you are right.

I'm not gonna break the diet just feeling grumpy and I'm tired too which doesn't help.

On the plus side worn size 12 dress out last night and my bloke said I looked absolutely stunning :)

So did all his friends lol :)

Must have made you fell amazing (especially comments from the friends - your bloke may be a little biased but they wont be!!) I would love to try a size 12, think I missed that size out whilst still in junior school!! Come to think of it a dress would be a novelty too as have not worn one of those for about 15 years with the exception of a couple of maxis when in Egypt last year!
Any chance of getting a power nap in today to help you feel a bit better?
Take the compliments and focus on them- you are doing brilliantly and could see the 3 stone at next weigh in!!!!

Thanks alison I definately think the whole I'm tired n grumpy added to the it's mothers day made me really want to break.

Thanks so much for your kind words I have to report that I stuck to the diet and never cheated at all :)

Onwards I had a great sleep and I'm ready to kick this weight off :)

size 12 jeans check you, and going out in a size 12, you have done that all so quick too,i bet its brill recieving all of the compliments, i cant wait to have a night out with my clubbing friends i have been turning invites down for the while as i want to shock them all in a fab dres when i do go,

also well done on the new course, i bet its well handy being able to have do all of the bits yourself, x

Yes the course was great at least I can wax everything save me a fortune :)

Oh it was great going out I really did look lovely and for my bloke to keep saying to me how absolutely stunning I looked made me feel so good about myself :)

Scales are dropping again yay 12. 8 this morning so that a minimum of 2 stone to go now

12.8, oh i can only dream, hopefully in a few weeks, how cool is it to say you looked good yourself, i havent thought that about myself in ages and ages, x

You'll bd in 12s before you know it. I can't believe how quick it's dropped from 15.5.

Once your op is over and your back on plan you'll be slim for summer :)

l2l you little stunner you!!!!!
you are gorgeous, loving you with dark hair, your pics are amazing it shows how well you have done, xxx

Last edited:
Back