159 days ended....the journey goes on

Hey i'm doing okay, not amazing but okay. Think I over compensated on food this weekend as I didn't go out...not a good move. Will be fine though :)

paul1989 said:
Hey i'm doing okay, not amazing but okay. Think I over compensated on food this weekend as I didn't go out...not a good move. Will be fine though :)

I over indulged in both!! I went out in town for the first time in years and drank far too much also managed a large kebab and a fry up the next morning lol

Back on it today fresh start that's the best way, don't write the whole week off just because of a few off days you can do this

I over indulged in both!! I went out in town for the first time in years and drank far too much also managed a large kebab and a fry up the next morning lol

Back on it today fresh start that's the best way, don't write the whole week off just because of a few off days you can do this

Kebabs are just too tempting when out. Luckily when I go out in Manchester there are no takeaways really near to where I go out so normally don't get one. Whereas back home in Newcastle theres lots of them :p. But we all still need fun weekends, sensible choices go out the window with alcohol lol

Going home for a long weekend on Thursday and a night out on Saturday so I really need to make these next 3 days count. Apprehensive about Thursday, 1lbs would be a success, 2lbs my hopeful figure.

paul1989 said:
Kebabs are just too tempting when out. Luckily when I go out in Manchester there are no takeaways really near to where I go out so normally don't get one. Whereas back home in Newcastle theres lots of them :p. But we all still need fun weekends, sensible choices go out the window with alcohol lol

Going home for a long weekend on Thursday and a night out on Saturday so I really need to make these next 3 days count. Apprehensive about Thursday, 1lbs would be a success, 2lbs my hopeful figure.

It was the best kebab ever!!
Give it your all these next few days remember to drink plenty of water and you will be fine for Thursday x

To say I have had a bad week would be an understatement. Since last Thursday I have had Mcdonalds, Indians and another takeaway eeeeek. Never mind a 4lb loss the previous weeks this could be a 4lb gain lol

paul1989 said:
To say I have had a bad week would be an understatement. Since last Thursday I have had Mcdonalds, Indians and another takeaway eeeeek. Never mind a 4lb loss the previous weeks this could be a 4lb gain lol

Stay positive what's done is done. Take whatever tomorrow brings and then move on x

Just 1 pound this week. Happy with that as ain't had the best of weeks

paul1989 said:
Just 1 pound this week. Happy with that as ain't had the best of weeks

Brilliant well done. Take every loss, even the small ones as they soon add up x

I think you're doing excellently Paul!

Hi paul, How are you doing?

Hey, well it hasn't been a good week foodwise. I did have a really fun week though, so was 100% convinced it would be a gain but I have stayed he same :eek:. Feels as good as a loss.

Seriously this week has consisted of various takeaways, minimal healthy foods and a night out. I could bet if I had these weeks every week I wouldn't stay the same and be gaining. Only thing I can think of is that I haven't really been snacking and not wanted too.

Bring on this week, won't be any takeaways and no nights out. Should be a good loss

Wow cleaning this flat has felt like a full body workout. 1) Shows how dirty it must have been 2) I'm quite lazy :p. Still my bedroom to go eek, that can wait until after the football though

Feeling more motivated atm then I have in the past few weeks. This will be a good week, not letting my body stop me at 13st 12lb again (third time I have reached this point now). Not sure if I will reach my Xmas target but if I am flirting near 13st by then I will be a happy bunny :)

Last edited:
Just got in from a night out and not ate so ordered dominoes. They give me two pizzas instead of one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I will report back to yous with my head down sometime next week haha

Ah i'm out of control.

Paul you can do this refocus think about where you want to be and snap out of it. It's only food but ultimately you control what goes in your mouth. If you want this then you can do it. Everyone has a time where they lose focus sometimes it can be so easy to fall back into old habits but you have the power to turn this around dont let it snowball out of control. Don't let a bad week turn into a bad fortnight or a bad fortnight turn into a bad month start to pull it back right now you can bloody well do this I know you can!!!!!

Relaxe Paul ... Try Top turn your mind around... Did you read the link i send u once??

Thank you, yeah I did read it. Think I may need to take the advise from that

Paul you can do this refocus think about where you want to be and snap out of it. It's only food but ultimately you control what goes in your mouth. If you want this then you can do it. Everyone has a time where they lose focus sometimes it can be so easy to fall back into old habits but you have the power to turn this around dont let it snowball out of control. Don't let a bad week turn into a bad fortnight or a bad fortnight turn into a bad month start to pull it back right now you can bloody well do this I know you can!!!!!

Thanks for that Nessa and Are, felt like a real snowball the past nearly two weeks now. Not been counting my calories or cutting back on anything really. Your totally correct, I need to get my brain to start telling my mouth I control what goes in again. I need to forget about the stone that has gone also, I think that is somehow halting me. When I get to that point I am thinking about that stone gone too much rather then the next stone to go.

4 weeks until my birthday, would like to be 13 stone exactly by then, lots of hard work is needed to get to that point though. Would love to say to people i've nearly lost two stone when I go back though.

Oh forgot to say also when I went back home last week I was talking to my best friend and was telling her I had lost a stone overall and she said stand up and said 'you can really tell as well' made me happy :)

Up bright and early and having breakfast :eek:. Boiled egg on 50/50 bread and a cup of green tea :p very very rare I ever have breakfast.

Woke up full of energy, going to walk to uni, finish off there walk to to town then walk from town to home

Looking at my original target of 11st 7lb by xmas :eek: I really underestimated the difficulty of this, still i'm moving in the right direction

BRING IT ON :)

Last edited:
paul1989 said:
Up bright and early and having breakfast :eek:. Boiled egg on 50/50 bread and a cup of green tea :p very very rare I ever have breakfast.

Woke up full of energy, going to walk to uni, finish off there walk to to town then walk from town to home

Looking at my original target of 11st 7lb by xmas :eek: I really underestimated the difficulty of this, still i'm moving in the right direction

BRING IT ON :)

Brilliant attitude!!! This is what I like to read! You WILL be 11st 7lb by Xmas!! X

Back