159 days ended....the journey goes on

1lb down :D

Wouldn't normally be this happy with a pound loss but avoided the scales all week thinking I was going to be back up to 14st. Starting to look towards 13lb 7lbs now.

One thing that has changed in my head is that I am not so bothered about my goal date anymore, just happy its coming off. Plus snacking doesn't seem to happen anymore even when I am eating unhealthy meals I rarely snack inbetween now.

One final thing, if I have got my calculations are right this is the lightest I have been in 17 months....finally got past that 13st 12lb hurdle my body often stopped at :eek: :D

Another lovely discovery. Pan-fried fresh sardines. Taste so much fresher then from a can and lovely crisp on the skin. Best part they were so cheap, just 58p from Morrisons for two good sized sardines....stunk the flat out tho haha

No more messing around, had a night out on Thursday and everything seems to go tits up after a night out. No more nights out for a month (need to learn to say no) and being strict with myself, going to be my 4th W/I where I think I have gained. Least I know what I am doing wrong but still not the point

26 days to lose 11lbs to get down to 13st...is that even possible haha

Hi I've been in reading your diary, glad to hear your back on it. Socializing is my downfall but hey yoyve got to let your hair down every now and again.

Hi I've been in reading your diary, glad to hear your back on it. Socializing is my downfall but hey yoyve got to let your hair down every now and again.

Thanks for reading, lots of ups and downs to say the least :p. Yeah socializing has certainly been the reason for a few of the duff weeks for me, going to be a hermit for the next 3 and bit weeks :p

Just tried on two pairs of jeans that I ain't worn since the beginning of the year.

Can remember one pair the top button wouldn't even reach the hole :( and the other pair they felt uncomfortable to even sit down in. Now they fit fine and feel comfortable :D.

Hopefully I can throw them away at some point because they will be too big :p

I am new so have been having a look through the site! Seems like you're doing well! Keep it up! Good luck! Nikki x

Thank you,have you started your own diary?

Great job Paul!!! I am proud of u!! :)

Thanks I am back on it properly, determined to get this 11lb off by my birthday :)

How you doing?

Well done you! It's so good when that happens.

I have started writing a food diary in hope that seeing what I am eating and going back to good days will help!! Hopefully I can get myself motivated again like you are!!

I have started writing a food diary in hope that seeing what I am eating and going back to good days will help!! Hopefully I can get myself motivated again like you are!!

Yeah that will really help, if you have an iphone get myfitnesspal its amazing. Sure you will get to where you want

Ahhh not all for waking up when its still dark, whats going on with that.

Drank too much green tea yesterday too and couldn't sleep with the caffeine, no more green tea after 7 for me haha. Already dreaming about my bed tonight, i'm such an old man lol.

Quick shower and bite to eat and then walk to uni, least it should wake me up a bit.

I am doing well Paul..thank you. A bit of track but i call it a "break". Trying to maintaint for a bit. And then go back to lose the last bit. As it is important to learn how to maintain too ;-)

I am doing well Paul..thank you. A bit of track but i call it a "break". Trying to maintaint for a bit. And then go back to lose the last bit. As it is important to learn how to maintain too ;-)

Yeah defiantly, when I think about it I have had a break the past three weeks. Not been serious about it, luckily a few pounds went though. As long as you can maintain you can pick up where you left off :)

What a horrible day. Been up for uni since 7.30 after getting sleep about 4. Walked there and it poured down with rain, walked back too though so about 5.5 miles walked today just what I needed before the weigh-in tomorrow. :p

But blurgh, cold,wet,tired and to top it off the boy who I liked, who i've been on quite a few dates nd stuff with seems to be losing interest. Cba to run after him and make myself look like a fool though, been there done that, if he's worth it I will hear from him because no more efforts coming from me :p.

On brightside I done a tiny shop today and nothing unhealthy was bought :D

Wooo -2lb gone this week :D

1st 3lbs all together, starting to really kiss goodbye to the 14s (thank god). Having brought my bmi down by nearly 3, I am in the final hurdle of the obese category...I won't miss it :p. Next week hopefully I can totally forget about the nightmare 14s and if anyone asks I can tell them I am 13 and a half (or less :D )

3 weigh-ins to go before my birthday night out back home and 9lbs to lose. 3lbs a week won't be easy but it shouldn't be mission impossible either :)

Back