16's to 15's anyone??

welldone to u i bet ul reach the 15's! jealous!. yeh my partner can eat anything n lose weight instead of gain it i keep shouting at him to get a bit fatter so i cn feel better hes very supportive though . just went on my first run yesterday i feel reli good after it mind u i had to stop alot in between hopefully it gets easier. :)

Hi Folks, just thought I would resurect this thread, just arrived in the 16s this morning at 16.13.

I'm starting this thread at 16st 5lb. I'm at a point now where I've cut out chocolate and no longer crave it, I'm using MyFitnessPal to control my calorie intake and have started exercising and strength training this week so hopefully it won't be long till I'm in the 15's.

hey girlies! currently weigh in at 16 2.5lbs and am really struggling to get rid of these 2.5 pounds! its getting very frustrating! im .5lb off 3 stone but I am desperate to get into the 15 stone bracket. I don't even remember being in the 15 stone bracket. I remember weighing 13.10lb 8 years ago when I started college and I just seemed to skip all the way up to 19 stone :( +. So hoping we might be able help keep each other on track x

hey girlies! currently weigh in at 16 2.5lbs and am really struggling to get rid of these 2.5 pounds! its getting very frustrating! im .5lb off 3 stone but I am desperate to get into the 15 stone bracket. I don't even remember being in the 15 stone bracket. I remember weighing 13.10lb 8 years ago when I started college and I just seemed to skip all the way up to 19 stone :( +. So hoping we might be able help keep each other on track x

Last time I was in the 15st bracket was 2006 ( 15st 3lb on wedding day) so it'll be a huge achievement for me once I get back there.

I know how you feel we just have to keep reminding ourselves of how well we have done so far and take it one day at a time.
I had a good day today, I'm so nervous for weigh in! How you getting on?

I know how you feel we just have to keep reminding ourselves of how well we have done so far and take it one day at a time.
I had a good day today, I'm so nervous for weigh in! How you getting on?

Done some more weights today and will be on the cross trainer tomorrow morning before work.

Hi all! I weighed in on Monday at 16st 13.5lb! So im only just with you guys.. But I'm with you all the same!
Had too much party food yesterday (I'm a nanny and it was the child's birthday) so trying to do some damage limitation. I'm still within my weeklies though so that's the main thing!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! X

Hey! Well done on gettin into the 16's, just noticed we had a very similar starting weight! Hopefully we will both be in the 15's soon!!

Can I join back into this thread, have put a stone back on over last few weeks so back on it now, feeling much better already now I am eating better x

well guys! had my weigh in tonight lost 2.5lbs bringing me to 16 stone exactly (frustrating!!!!) I am so motivated for the next week though! how ye all getting on?

Back to ww today n 16 exactly.. hope im in 15s next week x

Makes two of us! Noticed your from Dublin there I'm from Wexford (Waterford now!). Best of luck for the next week, we can do it :cross:

Makes two of us! Noticed your from Dublin there I'm from Wexford (Waterford now!). Best of luck for the next week, we can do it :cross:

Aww cool! I love wexford!! Yeah we can! Is this ur first time doin ww? X

No did it before ages ago, got down to the low 17's and just got bored and gave up, don't think my head was in the right place for it at the time, I am finding it way easier to follow now, my only real problem is lack of exercise I seriously need to start moving more!

No did it before ages ago, got down to the low 17's and just got bored and gave up, don't think my head was in the right place for it at the time, I am finding it way easier to follow now, my only real problem is lack of exercise I seriously need to start moving more!

Yeah i defo need ur head in right place to be successful! Been forced to do it by my mum a few times n didnt do great but i really want to now.

You can do this time! :)

How you getting on so far?

When is your weigh in? I'm sure you will do grand Hun.

Hi all! Lost 2.25lb this morning so now 16.11 1/4! Happy now I'm more comfortably in the 16's! Also surprising considering all that party food last week! How's everyone else getting on?

Liv x

Back