16's to 15's anyone??

...I'll keep posting in the hope of finding some new friends in the 16's! Lol

Wi today and down to 16.9. Yay! Once I'm at 16.5.5 I'd of lost 3 stone! (2 from last year and calorie counting) exciting!!

Anyone else in the 16's?!?!

Hiya, I started 3 weeks ago at 17st 8.5 lbs and last week got to 16st 13.5lbs - got my third weigh in tonight so hoping I'll lose a pound or 2 :)

Well done on our losses guys! Put up a pound last week, which I'm putting down to my TOTM. So that put me back at 16 stone 1 pound. Having a bad week food wise this week I just can't seem to get my head into it. How are ye doing?

Lost 2lbs this evening! Now makes me 16st 11.5lbs :D
Off to Disneyland Paris tomorrow for my birthday so no doubt this may mess up my weight loss this week! But will be back Thursday meaning I have fri, sat and sun to undo any damage I hope!
Hope everyone has a good week! :)

well done on your loss! have a fab time x!

Yay! I have friends! Haha

well done on your loss :) have a fab time at Disneyland too!

This week is going good for me so far. It helps that I have a cold so not hugely hungry. Also friend wants a takeaway pizza on Friday so saving all my weeklies for that! Only tomorrow to have to get through! (Impressive for me lol) xx

well large_lump, you are doing better than me!
I gave up smoking this week and cannot stop picking at food, and I am dreading my WI in the morning.I was disapointed to have put up last week as I was really good but am always up when on TOTM no matter what I do!
so that's it once i get off that scales tomorrow its a new start, im back on track and going to be in the 14's by my holidays!!!! (might be over ambitious, but if I don't aim I def wont succeed!). Do you WI on Friday's?

Well done on stopping smoking!! I haven't tried that yet :-/ was thinking of waiting another few weeks/month till I'm well in the swing of ww then tackle the smoking! Even if you do gain at least you won't be a smoker anymore! And it's only one week of gaining. I used lollipops when I have up before, not sure about points though?

No I weigh on Mondays. I'm an online member so do it first thing which is nice! How did u get on this morning? I'm fighting the urge to binge today!! Help!!

A STS this morning so I am happy with that, and I think I'm getting on top of the cravings a bit so the 15's might be achievable target for next week!
Dont give in!, keep your hands busy I had terrible urges to eat last night, I was feeling very picky so I have all washing and ironing done and painted my nails, by the time I finished the craving was gone ( mind you I had a lot of ironing to get through!)

Hello linzmain! :wavey:
You are really close to the 16's it's an exciting feeling to be close to the next stone bracket, I'm hoping for a 1.5 lb loss this week that will bring me to 15stone 13.5 lbs barely there but there all the same:D, I cant remember the last time my weight began with 15 something! How do you feel you a getting on so far?

Oh we had similar start weights i started at 19.2, depressing!! I've been doing ok always seem to gain on my TOTM no matter what I do, then I decided to give up smoking so had a STS on Thursday, so this week I am determined to get a loss!! I'm not very good at the exercise end of things so I am going to make a bigger effort this week to walk, weather depending of course!

Makes 2 of us I would be happy in comfortable size 14, being able to buy of the rack in any shop would be a novelty! Me and the other half bought a house a few months ago and are talking of possibly having a little one so I really need to get my eating under control loose some weight for when we begin to start trying.

Fair play to you I would love to join the gym but can't justify spending 650 euro for the one near me, so going to try force myself to walk the dogs for a hour! Enjoy!!!

18 pounds a month, bargin!!

There has been a lot of marriage talk around here lately too ( together 4 years ) but I don't want to jump the gun, content where we are at right now! We are going o the US at the end of April and I really want to be 14 something by then probably over ambitious but fingers crossed!

Have a good weekend all x

... So I had a bit of a binge yesterday :-/ brought on by a sp that said I'd lost nothing all week! Ugh. Sp's don't Normally have that effect on me. Oh well. Been and gone now!

I also had start weight similar to you guys! I was 19.5 1/2 this time last year! Lost 2 stone calorie counting Until summer then gave up. Kept it all off though so can't complain too much!

Good luck with your wi's! I'm sure you'll be in the next stone down :) I'll let you know what Monday wi brings for me :-/

Dont worry about yesterday just draw a line under it and forget about it, no one can do a diet 100%, all of the time, it's the choices you make the next day that count!

Question: what do you mean by sp?

When is your weigh in? I'm sure you will do grand Hun.

Wi on wens.. didnt go 1st week n went last wens n put on 3lbs over 2 weeks... but bk on it since thurs n stickin to it so hopefully a loss on wens x

Wi on wens.. didnt go 1st week n went last wens n put on 3lbs over 2 weeks... but bk on it since thurs n stickin to it so hopefully a loss on wens x

Well fair play to ya for getting back on track, I'm struggling with that at the moment! 3 lbs over 2 weeks is not bad at all, I'm up 1, so know how your feeling. We can do this girl!!

Sp means sneaky peek! I jumped on the scales too early! So I gained 1.5lb today. Probably has a lot to do with the 3 takeaways I had from Friday to Sunday! I enjoyed it though and am back on it now :) not thrown me off so it's all good :) glad to see everyone is back on it with me! :) x

Ah, you learn something new everyday! I'm terrible for weighing myself during the week I think I'll have to get rid of my scales altogether because my mood for the day is determined by what the scales says.

1.5 pounds is not bad, funny how we are all in the same boat the last week! Back on track and raring to go!

Lol I thought sp was code for someone who was being rude to you!

Lol, at least you enjoyed your takeaways, and know the reason behind it, and tbh it coulda been a lot worse so you've not done too bad!

I've just been to my first ever yoga class, it was hard!!!

Weigh in tonight (eek) then Zumba x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

id love to do Zumba! Can't do any thing at the mo was at the doctors this morning and have torn ligament and tendon in my foot so even walking is a bit of a no go for me, so my WI this week is purely dependant on my food!

Back