16's to 15's anyone??

Oh dear that sounds sore!

Zumbas great, it's lots of fun so u don't get bored, and u don't realise how much exercise your actually doing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im terrible at exercise, I played every sport under the sun when I was younger then went to college gave up the sports discovered alcohol and takeaways and said goodbye to my waistline!! I love swimming but like I said 650 euro is a bit steep to join the gym/pool and I can't join the pool by itself! I do have the 30 day shred may dust that off and do foot friendly exercise!!

Put on 3.5lbs this week! Went away for my birthday then came back and was vomiting for 24hrs then lost my apetite so whilst I currently weigh 17st 1lbs now - I'm gonna stick to this thread - 100% certain I'll be back in 16s next week and hopefully lose what I put on and possibly more?

Put on 3.5lbs this week! Went away for my birthday then came back and was vomiting for 24hrs then lost my apetite so whilst I currently weigh 17st 1lbs now - I'm gonna stick to this thread - 100% certain I'll be back in 16s next week and hopefully lose what I put on and possibly more?[/

aw sorry to hear you were unwell, don't worry about the gain happens to us all!

I HATE exercise! i really have to push myself to do it, but i know i get better results when i do!

Me too but I find it very difficult to motivate myself to do it!

I really feel like I am never going to get out of the 16's

I feel like getting out of the 16's will be a life long battle! Why are there so many lbs in a stone?! Lol

Don't worry about your gain, I'm sure you'll have a big loss next week :)

I'm not an exercise fan either, I'd love to be a runner though as random as that is. It's just sooo much hard work at this size! That and I need a better sports bra!!

Got out of 16s yesterday :) so happy lost 7 pounds on first week doing it right in a long time x

Got out of 16s yesterday :) so happy lost 7 pounds on first week doing it right in a long time x

Well done lady delighted for ya xxx!

Had WI yesterday lost a lb which puts me back at 16 stone exactly, I've been gaining and loosing the same lb for the last 3 weeks! So going to be 100% this week any kind of loss will have me in the 15's :cross:

Good Luck! Im just hoping to actually get into the 16s tomorrow x

What time is you WI at? Oh I'm excited for you, best of luck x x x

6pm tomorrow night, I'm so nervous lol!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll do great, how has your week been so far?

I lost 3.25lb this morning taking me to 16.7 1/4lb! Which means I got my 5%! Need to have a 100% week, I seem to be having at least one bad day a week recently and I don't want that! Quicker I can get to the 15's the better!

Wow a massive well done to both of you!!! They are brilliant losses!

I need you guys to kick my up the rear, I cannot stop eating, I have totally lost my diet mojo!! I am struggling with the not smoking and have stopped taking my pill and I'm so hormonal and all over the pace! I am dreading Thursday, it's so frustrating cause any loss at all and I would be in the 15's I just can't get my head into it

I lost 3.25lb this morning taking me to 16.7 1/4lb! Which means I got my 5%! Need to have a 100% week, I seem to be having at least one bad day a week recently and I don't want that! Quicker I can get to the 15's the better!

Woop Woop!!! Well done xxx! :party0019:

Well done linz, I am thrilled for you, you deserved it ( esp With all the exercise and all you have been doing) :party0011:

Last edited:
Thanks girls il see you in the 15s soon!! X

Aggggghhhh! Help me girls! I can't stop eating :( I want to get into the 15's but I'm eating everything in sight for the last week! And it's my birthday on Friday :( up to 16.9 so not too horrendous but it's going in the wrong direction! Help!!

Aggggghhhh! Help me girls! I can't stop eating :( I want to get into the 15's but I'm eating everything in sight for the last week! And it's my birthday on Friday :( up to 16.9 so not too horrendous but it's going in the wrong direction! Help!!

Meet your partner there hunny!
Just praying for any loss at all this week a half pound will put me in the 15's, I think once I see that on the scales it might put me back on track properly!! When are you weighing in?

Back