16's to 15's anyone??

Keep positive hun you never know you may be ok.
Sorry your having a stressful time this week hope it gets better soon hun xx

Keep positive hun you never know you may be ok. Sorry your having a stressful time this week hope it gets better soon hun xx

Thanks Hun, you were right I lost 1.5 happy with that this week, but I'm really gonna try harder this week see if I can get my losses a bit higher, Christmas is coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun on your weight loss thats brilliant, you can do it just take one day at a time and we will both get to goal :) xx

I'm struggling this weekend, I just seem to be on a downer and although I haven't ate too much I feel myself slipping to that point.

I'm struggling this weekend, I just seem to be on a downer and although I haven't ate too much I feel myself slipping to that point.

Sorry to hear your strggling this weekend try and stay positive, keep yourself busy and think of the thinks why you want to lose weight,when I feel myself slipping I look at a photo of myself 2 years ago when I was 9 and half stone and say to myself I will get there again.
Hope you find a way to stay on track and we are all here to help you xx

Yeah im back in the 15s now 15.11 lost 4lb this week :) xx

Congrats hunny
hope I will be there soon X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

16st9.5lbs so will be here for a few weeks yet. Lowest weight that I can remember is 15st10lbs - can't wait to get past that!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

16st9.5lbs so will be here for a few weeks yet. Lowest weight that I can remember is 15st10lbs - can't wait to get past that!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your doing great hun and your soon get past 15st 10lbs. Im 15st 6lbs now cant wait to get back into the 14s hopefully be there by xmas I was 19st 3.5lb when I started ww 14 weeks ago but I still got along way to go, we will do it together xx

Hi, I joined weight watchers about 3weeks ago (weigh in on a monday) and I am now in this bracket at 16st 13.5lbs (3weeks ago I was 17st 13lbs). I will be joining in with you guys for a while until I get into the 15's which may be a while yet. Good luck to you all for your next weigh in! :cool:

Well last week i sts and this week lost 1lb gutted.tho.as tried hard! But.hey.makes me 15s 13lb sooooo.next bracket.yeyy

start=232lb current=223lb goal=154lb loss=9lb remaining=60lb

Well last week i sts and this week lost 1lb gutted.tho.as tried hard! But.hey.makes me 15s 13lb sooooo.next bracket.yeyy

start=232lb current=223lb goal=154lb loss=9lb remaining=60lb

Well done! I am sure it will show this week with a bigger loss. I have another 8.5lbs to get into the next bracket. Sts this week but was my birthday yesterday so I am in a good place with it. I am going to buckle down this week and give it a good go for a good loss at next weigh in.

I've got half a lb to go till I'm in the 15s. Hope I can do it this week!

I've just got into 16s last week. 16.10 . Big thing for me getting into 15s as I have been trying last couple of years and think my head is finally in the right place.:)

Back