16st to 10st 4!

Wow - well done you look lovely

Wow you look brilliant. Well done you are definitely an inspiration thanks for posting your pictures xxx

I've got about another 15 posts till I see ur pics.can't wait to see them need all the inspiration going,well done on your loss.x

I've got about another 15 posts till I see ur pics.can't wait to see them need all the inspiration going,well done on your loss.x

Yea, i have another few to go til I see them too... :cry: I started off at 16 stone exactly, hoping to get down to 14 stone 7 lb... Have lost 11lb so far and thats in 2 weeks. :D

Now have 51 posts but still can't see the pics... Can anyone suggest as to what to do?? Ty.... Edited... Ok, have just noticed that it says it can take 1 hour for site to update so i'l go to bed and see the pics 2moro. :)

Amazing! Love love love these photos. You must be so proud! xx

well done you, you look great x

Well done chick! You looked lovely before and even more hot now!!! It funny as I was same start weight and heigh as you and looked way way bigger. Its funny how weight looks differently on different people. 9 months is amazingly quick well done.xx

I can't see them as I have not got the required amount of posts but wish to say well done. I am aiming for a similar amount of weight loss so will look at them during my weight loss journey and will post before and afters of me when I reach target. 2 stone down, 3 1/2 to go. :happy096

You look amazing hun x

Back