18's into 17's

Hey Jaxy, I hope you'll be leaving us too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When do you weigh in?

Welcome to the group Katoof!

Hi Nia, i weigh in at home at the moment and was meant to do it tomorrow but im too excited, i weighed myself and i am 17st 10lbs!
Soooo Happy!

So see ya in the next bracket ladies, im sure i'll see u in there very shortly! xXx

Hello Aesir and Katoof welcome to the group!!

Also bye Jaxy... Can't wait to catch up with you soon!!

What plan is everyone following on here - I'm on EE but not doing so well with my 1/3 of SS food.

It was my WI yesterday and I cam in at 18 6 so 4lb down for me but it also became my totm (sorry gentlemen!!!) so I'm sure it should have been more - never mind more to lose next week an I can qualify for Slimmer of the Week then :)

How's everyone doing? I had a crazy day yesterday where I ventured to the golden arches and succumb!!! Never mind though - today is a different day and I'm back on plan :)

Last edited:
Bye Jax, see you soon I hope!

Well done Stokegal on your great loss. Just draw a line under yesterday and you'll be fine.

I do EE too. I am 100% so far this week - just got to make it to Monday now. I only lost 0.5lb last week but am hoping for 2lb this week

Morning all

Can i join in please? For months now due to illness I've wavered between 18, 13.5 and 19,4lbs :( but last week I got down to 18,12, and today 18.9.5 so feel confident enough to join in this thread now :)

x

Well done Flutterby!

I've lost another lb this week so I'm off to 17s. Good luck to everyone here and see you in the next thread down.

Hi everyone :)

I've not long joined the site, finding it quite intimidating knowing where to read/post that I can't keep up lol

But as I've just weighed in at 18st 13 I think this is a good place to start :) I mainly do EE and am trying very hard to meal plan. Got a syn free chilli going in the slow cooker right now :D

Hi, Can I join you too?
I joined SW on 4th July and weighed in at 19 stone 4 and have lost 10.5 so far. 3rd WI on Monday evening. I have aslo joined the gym and am trying to go about 4 times a week and do between 45 mins and an hr each time.
The rest of the family have gone eto watch HP7 and subways for tea, just me and a big pile of ironing to pass away a few hours but I'm trying so hard to stick to plan!

Hi, I'm currently 18.3, so hopefully won't be here for too long, but I thought I'd stick my head in for a bit :)

Hi all

I started at 18st 8lb and am currently 17st 7lb ... definitely a work in progress :rolleyes:

Hi Guys hope to join you after thur wi, lost 15lb so far, love to read all your posts.

Jane x

I'm stuck at 18.8.5! I always seem to get stuck in the middle if a stone! Mind I do again at the end!
Started back at the gym going 3-4 times a week fir 45 mins a time. In September hoping to go to Zumba once a fortnight work prevents me going every week!

I'm stuck at 18.8.5! I always seem to get stuck in the middle if a stone! Mind I do again at the end!
Started back at the gym going 3-4 times a week fir 45 mins a time. In September hoping to go to Zumba once a fortnight work prevents me going every week!

I do the EA sport active 2 on the wii aswell as the wii fit hoping to get Zumba myself very soon, I believe its good, some people in my sw class said they go to a Zumba class they say its really hard but fun, so think you would enjoy it shirleen.

Jane x

Thanks, was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to keep up but saw a video posted and there was definitely mixed abilities, si if I stay at the back I can dance like scant man at a wedding and be ok! Lol

I go to Zumba every week, and was really sure that I was going to walk into a mass of lycra, spandex and leg warmers.

The reality was that there were all abilities there (including the 'kids from Fame') but once I was there thought 'in for a penny, in for a pound'.

Have being going every week since the beginning of May and love it. I'm not good at it, I get it wrong (a lot!) ... but still end the session hot, sweaty, exhausted and smiling at the fun I've had.:bliss:

Shirleen said:

18 5 seems to be my sticky point too :/ x

Hiya
I've just this week dropped to this new amazing zone, weighed in at 18st13.
Isn't it a real motivator when you drop below that next stone, whichever one it is?!
I have half a pound to go for my 3.5st award, which is this week's motivator. Ever so slightly addicted to huge salads the last few days so hopefully it helps :)
So glad to meet you all and read your amazing stories. Keep up the great work
Jay xx

Back