19y/omummytummy's weight loss and tummy toning journal! *pics on page 6*

Wow you have definately shrunk! What are you doing to lose the weight?

Starving myself! :doh: But I've not really shrunk...

Those were supposed to be my after pics, but I let myself go again and now I am bigger than I was in the before! :doh: I alwas do this - I can't maintain my weight - I'm either binging myself to an unhealthy plus size, or starving myself until I think I am "happy"... I don't know how to break out of it :(

19y/omummytummy said:
now I look worse (BIGGER) than I did in the blasted "before" pictures! I
can't even get those jeans over my thighs, let alone do them up! :doh:

I starve myself until I get to the point that I am happy with my body... and then I binge until I am desperately miserable with it!!

Neither starving nor binging will work and will certainly give you more problems. Have you tried anything like Slimming World or Weight Watchers? I love SW, it's the only thing that has ever worked for me

There is an offer on for half price joining fee at the moment so week one is £9.50 then it's £4.50 a week after that. If you went to the first week and decided you didn't want to keep going every week you could just continue it on you own as you will then have the books and all the right info. And of course everyone on here!

SW is based around what they call 'free food'. There is an extensive list of foods that you can eat unlimited amounts of without counting or weighing

Back