1lb a week challenge

:( Only lost 0.5lb, suppose I should be happy but come on..all that resisting for a measly 1/2lb. Never mind, trying for that elusive 1lb next week.

DinoDana, my daughter is doing SW, lost 1st no problem then had a holiday and put 4lb on. She's finding it impossible to get rid of the 4lb and getting very fed up by it as been totally on plan and can't understand it. I mentioned the drinking 6-8 glasses of water and she says she drinks nowhere near that so is going to up that in the hopes it helps. Quite a few people at group today saying they'd put on when they felt they should have lost..total bummer.
Here's to celebrating posting a loss next week x

Great idea, can I join in please :)
I'm on holiday for a week inn October so won't count that week but other than that, I would love to lose 1lb a week until Xmas.

Nice to see you here little miss X

I've completely lost track of what's going on with me for this challenge. Have had all sorts of family issues so if I stand on the scales and haven't put on I've been happy!

I totally forgot to update on here..Ooops! I lost 2lb on Thursday.. Which was a surprise after the binge I had night before WI!
Hope everything's ok now @Wheekers X

Hi All.

Can I be a late joiner please?

I started SW 5 weeks ago. My weigh in day is Wednesday (so later today). I'd like to lose a lb per week as I think this will make it more likely to stay off which is what I want. I've had a bad week up to today with being ill, but I'm going to get back on track and thought joining your challenge would help motivate me.

Thanks,
Denise :)

Weighed in today at 11st 2.5lbs, so no change. Quite happy with that after the week I've had. So I've lost 6.5lbs over 5 weeks so far. Hopefully more to come off this week and may be get my 1/2 stone award at long last. :)

I forgot as well, half a lb on this week :( Star week so expected more

Hopefully I'll manage that lb loss on Friday instead (fingers crossed)
That's not bad, your meals have been excellent so you've nothing to worry about. I had a sneaky peeker WI today and I'm heavier!! Got measured though and chest is 1" less & waist is 1.5" less so I'm a happy bunny after all X

Weighed in today at 11st 2.5lbs, so no change. Quite happy with that after the week I've had. So I've lost 6.5lbs over 5 weeks so far. Hopefully more to come off this week and may be get my 1/2 stone award at long last. :)

Wow, 6.5lbs over 5wks is brilliant Denise, here's to your 1/2st award at next WI :) X

Would you believe it! I lost 1.5lb at my SW WI..very surprised after the scales showing me heavier yesterday! My meals this week have been good but my syns were high most of the week. I'm going to try and limit my syns to no higher than 10 for the next 2wks

Good plan Denise re the speed X

Weighed in on Wednesday and lost 2lbs last week :D

Went out for dinner last night though and have been stuffing myself full of free but not speed food already this morning so think I might find that 2lbs next week when I stand on the scales :(

You'll be ok Wheekers as still free and you've already worked out you're going to up your speed..we're all like slaves to those scales:) They make you hop on and off them like a yoyo! One minute they can be up by at least 2lb and then suddenly they're down againo_O I suggest you measure yourself as on days the scales have been up I still measure less which shows I'm going in the right direction :)

Back