1lb a week challenge

2.5 lbs off for for me this week :woohoo:meaning at long last I have my 1 stone award. :sw014:

I have a couple of meals out this week for Christmas so I now need to not undo the good work.

2.5 lbs off for for me this week :woohoo:meaning at long last I have my 1 stone award. :sw014:

I have a couple of meals out this week for Christmas so I now need to not undo the good work.

well done Denise, so pleased for you x x

Well done everyone, you're all doing brilliant :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
I'll eventually get back in the game:rolleyes: I suppose at least I start my day off intending to be focused..I just need to go immediately back to sleep for the rest of the day to manage it:D present in my advent today was a share bag of m&m's:eek: sabotaged by the Christmas Elf :D x

Well done everyone, you're all doing brilliant :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
I'll eventually get back in the game:rolleyes: I suppose at least I start my day off intending to be focused..I just need to go immediately back to sleep for the rest of the day to manage it:D present in my advent today was a share bag of m&m's:eek: sabotaged by the Christmas Elf :D x
:D:p:D:D

0.5 lbs gain this week. I wasn't expecting a loss because I had 2 Christmas meals followed by painful few days with my period - some chocolate was consumed! Overall I'm ok with the small gain. Hoping for a loss next week though. :)

Back