1st bad thing

at least you cheated now and not further in! unless...well what day are you on?? im on day 4 of ss and finding it a struggle, my stomach is rumbling as i type this lol but its kinda empowering not eating and smelling the delicious roast dinner! *drools* xx

ohh sorry! doesnt it get easier past the first week? or did you just give into temptation? really worried than im not going to last the 12 weeks on ss! yeah i did say roast lol xxxx

ohh sorry! doesnt it get easier past the first week? or did you just give into temptation? really worried than im not going to last the 12 weeks on ss! yeah i did say roast lol xxxx

hiya i am on day 6 and found day 4 really challenging at times, i am trying to look at one day at a time coz i just cant visualise 12 weeks ahead.

I posted on here on day 4 coz i was feeling really emotional and flat. i feel much better today though.

good luck to you, you will find loads of support on here.

debs x

started CD tues 19th May

hi debz, yeah thats how im thinking at the moment just one day at a time, i've been finding myself going to bed really early just so i don't have to be around when people are eating, im getting weighed on wednesday and hoping for a good loss! how are you doing? are you doing ss? xxxx

i could murder a chinese take away ha ha ha ha mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi, I am on Day 6 and today I am struggling , my tummy is rumbling and I had to sit while the rest of my family ate KFC :drool: ... hmmm it smelt so good BUT i didnt even have a chip. I feel really proud but my tummy keeps rumbling from the lingering smell. Im glugging on water like theres no tomorrow and hoping that at my WI tomorrow it will be worth it.

well done for being so strong though!! i know what you mean, it seems since iv gone on this diet (on day 4) my family have had the NICEST food in the world, chinese takeaways, roast dinners you name it! and iv had to sit there...with my shake lol but i hate having a rumbly tummy but just think it will be so worth it when we're slim! good luck xxx

hi debz, yeah thats how im thinking at the moment just one day at a time, i've been finding myself going to bed really early just so i don't have to be around when people are eating, im getting weighed on wednesday and hoping for a good loss! how are you doing? are you doing ss? xxxx

Hiya, yeah i am doing SS still cant get my head round the fact that my body has survived on 6 days technically without food:)

I think i will be loads better next week now that i have found which flavours i dont like.

Good luck for wednesday, i bet you will have a fab loss!!

debs x

started CD tues 19th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08

Hiya, yeah i am doing SS still cant get my head round the fact that my body has survived on 6 days technically without food:)

I think i will be loads better next week now that i have found which flavours i dont like.

Good luck for wednesday, i bet you will have a fab loss!!

debs x

started CD tues 19th May

I know seems impossible almost that our bodies can survive possibly for 12 weeks with no real food! im so worried about putting it all back on again once iv finished, but surely if you just eat less calories than you burn you'll maintain...it all sounds so simple to be slim...but here i am obese! lol whats your goal weight? xxxx oh and thanks about my weigh in, i shall post when i've been! :)

I am struggling today too (Day 4) and I am so moody and angry it's terrible!! I just want to have a sandwich!! Im really do feel like I could murder for food, lol.
Apparently the hunger goes when in ketosis? I bought some ketostix which say I am....but guess it may take a few days.

I know the hunger will only get worse if I eat something, so i'm going to remian strong!
xx

yeah im confused about that too! i went into ketosis yesterday and was hoping today would be better but i feel even hungrier! if anyone knows why this is pleeeease let me know lol, you'll be okay though leah im on day 4 too and it looks as though we both have about the same amount of weight to lose! get through this together lol, i have my first weigh in on wednesday whens yours? xxxxxx

I know seems impossible almost that our bodies can survive possibly for 12 weeks with no real food! im so worried about putting it all back on again once iv finished, but surely if you just eat less calories than you burn you'll maintain...it all sounds so simple to be slim...but here i am obese! lol whats your goal weight? xxxx oh and thanks about my weigh in, i shall post when i've been! :)

My CDC told me that the end result is ideally to fit in with a GI diet way of eating at the end of the programme, i like the way CD goes through different steps gradually re-introducing food and extra calories, My fiance has just started LL on friday so its good that we can support each other, although my 6 yrs old son seems a little worried that mums not eating. I have had a chat to him though and he understands a bit more now.

My goal weight is 9st, which is what i felt happy with about 4 yrs ago.

whats your goal weight??

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 19th May

Well mine should be Wed too, but CDC is away so probably be saturday!
Today is indeed the worst for the hunger! But we will be fine! We've already got to day 4, so things can only get better! xxx

ahh i see! it makes sense then, coz i guess if you get to your goal weight purely through ss then you wouldnt have learnt about food and will prob put loads back on yea? well im 15st atm..was 15st 10 when i went for consultation and shes told me that for my height (5'9) i should be 12 stone, but my ideal weight is 10 stone, seems so impossible right now though :-( xxxx

Hi, I am on Day 6 and today I am struggling , my tummy is rumbling and I had to sit while the rest of my family ate KFC :drool: ... hmmm it smelt so good BUT i didnt even have a chip. I feel really proud but my tummy keeps rumbling from the lingering smell. Im glugging on water like theres no tomorrow and hoping that at my WI tomorrow it will be worth it.

well done you for not giving in!!

i am on day 6 too, was ok this morning and afternoon, but a bit hungry at the mo' i really need the no hunger thing to kick in x

debs x

Goal weight - 9st

started CD tues 19th May

ahh i see! it makes sense then, coz i guess if you get to your goal weight purely through ss then you wouldnt have learnt about food and will prob put loads back on yea? well im 15st atm..was 15st 10 when i went for consultation and shes told me that for my height (5'9) i should be 12 stone, but my ideal weight is 10 stone, seems so impossible right now though :-( xxxx

small goals is the answer hun, and again, one day at a time. You can do it!! why dont you do the 12stone then see how you feel? I am not convinced by the BMI thing as my fiance would look silly at his ideal weight as he is big boned, so he is aiming for a weight he knows he will be comfortable with.

debs x
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 19th May

Thanks Debz

On the whole I am O.K with the hunger thing.. (i have also gotten through the mood swings and headaches) its just when I smell food. I am hoping that once the weight starts coming off that this will overide the pangs to eat !!

Back