1st day on SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by pinkyblonde1, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkyblonde1

pinkyblonde1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya
    My first day today iv got a bad headache since having my 200kcal meal of 200g quorn mince ( omg there was so much of it) and 30g brocolli. Had two shakes today and am gonna have another about 7pm- feel ao rough when will thia feeling go??!?! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Normally 3/4 days worth! Some people it takes 2 days others a bit longer. The trick is keeping busy. Anything! Painting nails, doing housework, baths, dvds; I bought myself a new DS game lol! Or just go for an early kip. Stick with it the results are worth it! xx

4. LinzMA

LinzMA Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Just keep going.. Day 1 I was fine, day 2 I had a cracking headache, day 3 I was freezing cold.. Day 4, I was fine. I wasn't feeling 'wonderful' like some people report, but I wasn't hungry and I didn't feel unwell.

I do have to take myself off to bed early some nights to keep from caving & having something to eat, but I know it's from boredom rather than anything else..

x

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am starting today, had all my water plenty of black coffee first weigh in with Cambridge lady for quite a while and one shake to go. Keep with it, headache's a little yes take a couple of pain killers the well being feeling is great after a few days. We can do this!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.