1st day on SS+

pinkyblonde1

Hiya
My first day today iv got a bad headache since having my 200kcal meal of 200g quorn mince ( omg there was so much of it) and 30g brocolli. Had two shakes today and am gonna have another about 7pm- feel ao rough when will thia feeling go??!?! Xxx

Normally 3/4 days worth! Some people it takes 2 days others a bit longer. The trick is keeping busy. Anything! Painting nails, doing housework, baths, dvds; I bought myself a new DS game lol! Or just go for an early kip. Stick with it the results are worth it! xx

Just keep going.. Day 1 I was fine, day 2 I had a cracking headache, day 3 I was freezing cold.. Day 4, I was fine. I wasn't feeling 'wonderful' like some people report, but I wasn't hungry and I didn't feel unwell.

I do have to take myself off to bed early some nights to keep from caving & having something to eat, but I know it's from boredom rather than anything else..

x

I am starting today, had all my water plenty of black coffee first weigh in with Cambridge lady for quite a while and one shake to go. Keep with it, headache's a little yes take a couple of pain killers the well being feeling is great after a few days. We can do this!! x

Back