• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st stone gone

...in only 3 weeks. If only they all came off that fast.
A smaller loss this week as I've been a bit of a fridge raider for meat & cheese. I am finding preparing food for my children really tricky as it means being in the kitchen to make it & sit with them while they eat it. Youngest is 2 and needs the supervision or there is carnage.
Goodness knows what will happen during half term in a couple of weeks. Maybe that needs to be an aam week? Careful planning I think.
On a positive, noticing my clothes are fitting much better. I'm not ready to go down a size but hopefully by Xmas. Fingers crossed this weight will stay off for good.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done, thats brilliant, i am a bit of a nightmare with weighing myself, i do it every night lol, been on this diet 1 week and i am already down 10.5 1bs, i am ssoooo ssooooo happy, i know what you mean about the half term i have a 11 year old and a 8 year old, so its gonna be a struggle but i am so determined this time round. xxx

Feeling great in 2012!
Well done vj. Nice to talk about losses in terms of stones isn't it :)
well done!! Thats so fab, u were a similar start weight to me {starting today} so Im stalking ur progress on here lol , heres to the next 14lbs !!