1st stone gone

vj

...in only 3 weeks. If only they all came off that fast.
A smaller loss this week as I've been a bit of a fridge raider for meat & cheese. I am finding preparing food for my children really tricky as it means being in the kitchen to make it & sit with them while they eat it. Youngest is 2 and needs the supervision or there is carnage.
Goodness knows what will happen during half term in a couple of weeks. Maybe that needs to be an aam week? Careful planning I think.
On a positive, noticing my clothes are fitting much better. I'm not ready to go down a size but hopefully by Xmas. Fingers crossed this weight will stay off for good.

Well done, thats brilliant, i am a bit of a nightmare with weighing myself, i do it every night lol, been on this diet 1 week and i am already down 10.5 1bs, i am ssoooo ssooooo happy, i know what you mean about the half term i have a 11 year old and a 8 year old, so its gonna be a struggle but i am so determined this time round. xxx

Well done vj. Nice to talk about losses in terms of stones isn't it :)

That's great vj! Always wise to plan ahead too, so aam might work well for you over half term. Love it when clothes get baggy :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done!! Thats so fab, u were a similar start weight to me {starting today} so Im stalking ur progress on here lol , heres to the next 14lbs !!

Back