1st week blues

jennyc

Silver Member
hey guys,
sorry to sound like a pain..but i did lipotrim a few times before and never felt like like this,im so weak,i had to drag myself out of bed for my shake.my eyes are half closed im so tired,i was the same last night,but i got no sleep the previous night and i out it down to that..today i feel much worse..im litterally dragging myself around,i was supposed to go for my friends wedding dress fitting and i had to cancel.i drink 4 litre s of water lots of peppermint tea and hot water so it couldnt be de hydration..has anyone else felt this way?

Yep...I still feel very, very weak some days. I have to force myself to exercise when I feel that way. I do have some good days, however.

Yep...I still feel very, very weak some days. I have to force myself to exercise when I feel that way. I do have some good days, however.

excersise? the only excersise i can do it to the sink to refill my water bottle im that week,how long have u been on the diet?

Hang in there jennyc.. It's the first week everyone says after that you'll have so much energy ya won't know what to do with.. :)
If you can rest up till it passes.. I'm on day 6 .. Our bodies are going tru a huge shock at the minute adjusting to no food & reacts accordingly... Once the body gets used to it it will adjust & the energy will come...
I so nearly gave up yesterday due to stress & tiredness ... The end results will far outway this stage... I'm here anytime to spur you on Hun xx

Hang in there jennyc.. It's the first week everyone says after that you'll have so much energy ya won't know what to do with.. :)
If you can rest up till it passes.. I'm on day 6 .. Our bodies are going tru a huge shock at the minute adjusting to no food & reacts accordingly... Once the body gets used to it it will adjust & the energy will come...
I so nearly gave up yesterday due to stress & tiredness ... The end results will far outway this stage... I'm here anytime to spur you on Hun xx

thanks gilly
i nearly gave up myself yesterday too,i was so weak and tired and cold,i was craving everything,but it was a lesson to me,that i crave when im tired,i didnt sleep the night before i was up all nite with my dog,he was having seizures..he has epilepsy..the poor thing.so at least i know now,that my body needs sleep..so iv just been reallt listening to it,ersting when tired,but i had to drop my friend to the train yesterday,oh gilly it was so bad,my body just started to fail on me,my eyes were closing,i was so tired.had to pull over and drink lots of water,so am staying home today till it passes..iremember last time people talking about fatigue,and i got a bit myself but nothing lie this..i weighed myself today and im down 7 lbs so that will keep me motivated..

and hows your daughter?

i'm tired all time as well but it does sound like you have it really bad, you could be possibly coming down with something like a cold, just do as your body says for now and rest and hopefully in the next couple of days you will start to feel better x

i'm tired all time as well but it does sound like you have it really bad, you could be possibly coming down with something like a cold, just do as your body says for now and rest and hopefully in the next couple of days you will start to feel better x
hi there,
sorry for the men reading this,but i just got my period,im not due till next week,so id say thats why am so low energy wise..so il hopefully feel better tommorow..so its a duvet day in front of the box for me...

Snap duvet day for me too.. It's the only way.. Other half gone to do weekly shop with kids.. I'm like the Antichrist today & yesterday.. I'm so moody it's unbelievable ... Keep ranting at my fiancé ... :(((
We can do this...
We can do this :)
Ps 7 lbs is brilliant.. It'll keep coming down ..
Rest up & sleep as much as you can.. It will pass the time away too x

Snap duvet day for me too.. It's the only way.. Other half gone to do weekly shop with kids.. I'm like the Antichrist today & yesterday.. I'm so moody it's unbelievable ... Keep ranting at my fiancé ... :(((
We can do this...
We can do this :)
Ps 7 lbs is brilliant.. It'll keep coming down ..
Rest up & sleep as much as you can.. It will pass the time away too x

hahah no ones safe in your house so lol..have to say am starting to feel better already.with my day of rest its great..

Yay great x

How you feeling jennyc? X

Hey gilly
Am much better today.i broke my diet so i don't feel weak and stressed anymore.but the bad thing is i have to go threw it all again this week.i put on 2 pounds after my binge s.am raging i wasn't stronger but am determined not to let it beat me and get me down.i didn't have my last shake last night and it threw me.the old sayin is so true.if you fail to plan..you plan to fail.so il be more prepared for this next time.space out my shakes and when am tired or weak be on my guard.lol Im gettin weighed tomorrow so il let you know how i get on.any loss will be good after this weekend.how have you been gettin on! Stay strong x Jen

Back