1st week- Day 3..

Aine1985

:DHiya, :wave_cry:

Im very new to this and have just started Lipotrim. Tomorrow is the dreaded day 4 I keep hearing about. To be honest up to now I have felt very clear and energetic. I hope this keeps up. Ive been mixing the vanilla shakes with coffee, Is this OK? I hope so, Seems the only way to get them down.. :cry:

Im staying positive and Ive really been motivated by the people on the forums- Its so helpful! X

Hiya Aine and welcome to the forum. Day 4 wasn't too bad for me, just like the other early days really. Everyone's different on LT so don't go dreading today too much, it will probably be just fine!

You are allowed to mix coffee with the shakes.

Come online anytime you need advice or just a chat because the people on here are so helpful and nice, this is a real lifesaver at times! Good luck and I look forward to reading about your first weigh in result next week! I bet it will be great!!

Welcome Aine!
I was lucky also, didn't really struggle at all on LT at the start, found it quite challenging from my 12th week though...
This forum is BRILLIANT, if I hadn't have had the support of this forum, I wouldn't have made it as far as I have. I come on here several times a day, especially when I'm feeling a little low, it's a life saver!
Good luck!!

Hi hun, I was lucky too, apart from 2 days of hunger I had no headache but I was eating paracetamol for a sore back!! Some people seem to struggle for 10 days etc til it settles, looks like you are one of us lucky ones.
Welcome to the forum, its a lonely ride on lipotrim at times. x

Hi Aine, hope you do really really well. I'm a few days ahead of you and found it really hard at the start. You're so lucky!

Hi! Thanks for all the messages. Well..First weigh in 2maro..So scared. I see all ur amazing results from week one and Im terrified I wont live up to that! I havent cheated one bit!! I really hope I lose something, I dont feel any smaller..Did u's? XXX:wave_cry:

Hi Aine, I started LT on the same day as you! Believe me (and i'm not a seasoned Lipotrim-er just yet) but i'm sure you will loose something on your 1st weigh in! I weighed in after 5 days of sticking to it 100% and i was pleasantly surprised and I'm sure you will be too! I didn't and still don't feel any smaller than i did 5 days ago, but the scales show that i'm going in the right direction, so to me, thats all that counts at the mo! Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow!

Well guys..Moment of truth now. I stuck to Lipotrim 100% all week, I swear. Also worth noting that I started my TOTM of Saturday night..Here goes...

1st Weigh In- 8lbs...

I am really pleased, Its amazing but can't help feeling sabotaged by my totm lol. Typical! Hope next week goes better! Thanks for all the good wishes, Its invaluable..xxx

well done thats a good start, this is such a good diet it would have taken me years to get as much off in 5 weeks if i were at a happy clappy class, if you know what i mean.

Yay! Well done Aine! :0)

well done on your fab loss :)

Back