1st week on CD ss, 19lb gone forever!!!!

yasmine-samara

Hi all,

I was sooooooo pleased with my 1st WI on CD i just had to jump up and down and shout it from the rooftops.
I have been swimming 5 times this week at 6.30 in the morning before I start work which has been tough getting up as I have felt so tired. I really feel ready this time and I have found the switch to CD from many failed attempts on LT better than I had imagined. I have a lot to lose but just taking it one week at a time for now!!! :D

Fantasic YS!!! that's a fabulous 1st loss, well done you!

good luck for another great week
xx

all i can say is wow :eek::eek::eek::eek: well done xx

wow that is completely amazing and by the time february comes you could of at least, lost a stone a month even more!! just think where you will be by then!! well done to you xxx

You've just lost what it would normally take 2 months to lose on a conventional diet in 1 week :D

Well done x

Well done, thats amazing :D :happy096:

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic you must be grinning like a cat. Well done you.

Amazing Well done!!!

OMIGOD - I thought I did well losing 10lbs in my first week.

19lbs is just AMAZING - well done. Hopefully a result like that will keep you mega motivated to stick to the plan.

Val

AMAZING result. Well done. You must be chuffed.

wow thats fantastic,thats nearly 2 stone,im thinking of taking up cycling,could not get up that early to go swimming lol,well done u

Well done you that is a fabulous result. Watch it fly off you now XX

You have inspired my - I only joined tonight, tomorrow is my first day on SS+. Im a bit scared only becuase I know the first few days will make me grumpy and lightheaded. But if you did it, me do it!

well done you that is one of the best weight loss in the first week that i have seen so far, no wonder ya are so pleased, keep it up babe!! Gud luck for next week

Back