1st week

happydaystocome

hi all
i am now on my 3rd day, stilling freezing cold think this is due to all the water that im drinking. feeling a bit rough today very tired, cannot get motivated.
This must of been the longest 3 days of my life lol, my husband is on l/t aswell and he seems to be taking it in his stride (maybe as she as done this before) well fingers cross 1st weigh in on monday

good luck all

Get used to the coldness! it stays!

Good luck!

Why not have a bath and an early night? xxx

Hello I'm on day 5 and cant ever remember being this cold in my life. I felt pants to on third day but yesterday woke up feeling like a different person (not a snowman) so everyones right it does pass. My first weigh in friday cant wait. Goodluck

Hey u

Its my 3rd day today too, although i found Day 2 the hardest,in addition to being soooooooo hungrey i was snappy, irritated and emotional,if anyone said Boo to me I would have burst into tears haa but today i was fine, although i was feeling a lil sleepy and had a headache, but this evening i feel like i got lots of energy. Let me know how day 4 goes!

Do u know if you can have chewing gum on this diet?

Belle

You are not meant to have chewing gum on this diet.

I'm in week 19 and still freezing. I wish the weather would warm up and then maybe I would a bit too. Keep going and it does get easier. Your first weigh in will really spur you on. Good luck all you starters!

Funny that I was same always hot n sweaty but now blumin freezin my fingers an toes worse. Same as you tho would rather be cold and slimmer.

Hi,
I am on day 3 also and have a freezing right hand, the left is much warmer. Like some of you said I too have always overheated rather than under so it makes a big change. It is a small price to pay for slimness though, however I have great admiration for those of you who did it through the winter months, hoping it may warm up this summer and won't feel so bad.
Doirin

There seems to be a few of us on day3. I'm cold also but am already finding the shakes much more palatable. I would even go so far as to say I enjoyed tonights chocolate!!

I find it tastes better with more water in the mix. Much better than yesterday when I'm ashamed to say even my cat's gourmet selection looked appetizing.

I keep repeating this but this forum is bloomin marvellous (the bits I've sussed anyway)

1st weigh in - bring it on!

Hi everyone,
I'm also on day 3 and finding it ok so far but like you I've been freezing cold today and yesterday! I'm excited about the next few weeks and seeing the changes. I'll probably be on here quite regularly looking for support - just reading some of your posts and seeing how well you LT pros are getting on is enough to keep me going!

Hi all, and Becci welcome, it is great on here - feels like being part of an exclusive club, where the only
pre-requisites are to be overweight, losing weight, maintaining weight and to be on lipotrim. Yeah, finally we have a place where we can fit in comfortably. I must admit the last 3 days have been easy because of this site. Here's hoping for day 4. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi all good luck for your 1st weigh ins. It does get much easier just keep with it. Your 1st week is the toughest just tell yourself you can do it and take one day at a time. I soooo hate this cold feeling, our weather is totally rubbish and that doesnt help, as someone else said doing LT in the winter would of been tough, lol it was! :eek:but omg still feeling cold now in May. Just wrap up warm and lots of hot baths help. xx:)

Wow, there are a lot of day 3ers aren't there! Lol! Hang on in there - it really does get easier and once you've had your first weigh-in you'll see it's soooooo worth the minor irritations that inevitably go along with it!
Lucky happydaystocome having hubbie on board as well. Half the battle is your support which is why most of us practically live on here. To have that extra at home too must be FAB! AND it saves you having to feed him, lol!

Good luck for your weigh-ins all of you in your first week. I look forward to seeing how you get on.
Ask any questions you like - although I can tell you now that the answer to almost every single one will be DRINK more water!! lmao. xx

day 4

Thanks all for your replies.
Bounced out of bed this morning, feel like a different person, not hungry at all and got so much more energy !!!! And guess what folks not even cold lol, feel like i can do this now no more negative feelings :)

good luck all

Glad the energy has kicked in, hun. But the cold stays with you.....I still put my central heating on and its blinkin' MAY!!!!!

im on day 8 and absolutely freezing!! i cant decide if i need a wee cos im cold or am cold cos i need a wee?? any thoughts?? anyway today i treated myself to a hugh warm cuddly dressing gown which im wearing now trying to warm up enough to go on my wii fit!! im soooo snuggly tho i dont want to take it off!

Back