• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in and only lost 1.5lb :(

I dont know what happened :mad: The last time i did SW i lost half a stone the first week. To say i am gutted is an understatement, i have not cheated at all and have been walking as much as possible. I am at a funny stage during my cycle though so maybe thats why i didnt loose, or the fact that ive been yoyo dieting the past few months probably didnt help :mad:

Anyway i am not giving up! I will loose the weight even if it kills me LOL

Em xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Firstly congratulations on your weight loss. A ny looss is good and although its not as high as you might have liked its still a loss and not a gain.

My friend did WW and lost a pound the first week, nothing the second and then 5 the third week. I know its hard but try and look at your weight loss over a 4 week period rather than week by week as sometimes you can be good all week and its something from the week before.

But congratulate yourself on your loss. Well done.

ps - just seen that you haven't got a huge amount to lose so you'll get there very quickly anyway. If you lost 1.5lbs a week you would get to your target in about 3 and a half months. You'll do it.

dehli

Silver Member
It's probably because you've been yoyo dieting, your body's metabolism can get messed up. Try eating small and often - every 2 hours or so, rather than waiting for set mealtimes, that often bump starts your metabolic rate so your body doesn't think it's being starved again. Anyway, 1.5 lbs is a good start still. Good luck!