1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st wi.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nin, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nin

nin Full Member

slimming world
    Well I've stuck to the plan all week and not had any trouble with temptation which I'm surprised at! I have got my first wi tonight and really hope I've lost some. I feel really good at the mo and not bloated anymore. My coat is also feeling a bit looser so fingers crossed! I'm a bit nervous tho. I'll look like a right wally at work if I havnt lost anything!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world.
    Aww, good luck with your first weigh in! My first weigh in was last wednesday after re-joining and i was also nervous. But in the end, if you've been a good SW angel your hard work will pay off!

I was worried i was going to have a STS or gain at lastnights weigh in, as its my star week. But in the end i lost 2.5lbs by sticking to the plan and enjoying choccie as synned.

Good luck, make sure to post on the thursday weigh in sticky with your results!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.