2.5 stone gone!!

morning! literally couldnt be happier withmyself right now! weighed in this morning to find that i'm now two and a hald stone down from when i started in December :D I still have a way to go but I never realised how much my confidence would change as my weight went down! reading everyones posts and diaries has definitely kepy me going when things haven't been too easy diet wise. If I can do it ladies, I'm sure you all can too! :D

oh good luck with the rest of it, it sure does work, had plenty of people giving me their opinions when I first started on how it wouldn't work and was bad for you.. well 2 and a half stone later i would go with it does work, the change in the way I feel about myself is crazy! xx

Thank you yeah i am really happy :D! Just want to shift more and more now! I'm looking forward to going back home at easter (am at uni!) and going back to work and seeing what people have to say, does that make me vein?! maybe it does but its nice for people to notice! I see you haven't long joined how are you finding it on slimfast? xx

Wow, Hannahbear!! Amazing and inspirational. That is such an achievment to lose 35lbs and over Christmas too! Well done you.

I am more inspired now.

Do you write a diary too? Sharing ideas and such is a brill way to gain more info on tips isn't it...

I've had a couple of off weeks dont get me wrong, but lost anything i put on :) no I dont write a diary, but am thinking about it, I get so much out of reading other peoples ones :) so glad i found this site! need a few more ideas for tea times, getting bored of the same foods :) xx

Back