2.5 stone to lose club

morning all!

manage to claw back a loss this week! 1.25 lbs off! yay!!So chuffed! but only been having a few syns the last couple of days to compensate :)

So now just gotta keep on it :)

off to legoland today and going to take a picnic :) red day again i think.... Made some chicken lastnight made with diet coke and chinese 5 spice! yummy!!

have a great day all

That's great news lovely, well done! Have a fan day today! Picnics on SW are genius - you can eat loads of yumminess with no syns! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss :) well done on the loss as well corset!

2.5lb off for me so 12.5lb off so far. Really feeling like I can do this now so going to try for another 100% week. So want to get that stone off. Also got my bronze magic award last night so aiming for my silver next!

Thanks ladies :) well melio!! 2.5 is great...

Just doing lunch now and deffo lots of yummys!! :)

Just been having a catch up, some great losses! Well done girls :) x

Argh had a totally off plan day and feel crap for it. Spent the day gardening (hedge trimmers, a saw...the lot!) so Im sure Ive been active enough for it to not make a huge difference but still feel *****.

Totally back on plan tomorrow and going for a run tomorrow too. Meant to go today but didn't have time. Ive put a saying on my cupboard door 'don't turn a bad day into a bad week' and I'll be sticking to it.

Also going to have to.change.groups soon :( Im starting a biology gcse course and it happens to be on WI night. I love my consultant but there's no way around it. Sad times.

Melio, that's a good saying and one worth sticking to :) you can have a better day today and I am sure limit any damage....

Gcse biology that should be good... Hopefully you will find another good consultant :) I don't go to group but loved it when I did .....

Think I am going to need comfort today as I have a funeral to go to.... So gonna have a geeen day.....Going to make up some rice and bits so I can eat when I need it....

Have a good on plan today all... Nelly Lou hope your doing good

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Melio, that's a good saying and one worth sticking to :) you can have a better day today and I am sure limit any damage....

Gcse biology that should be good... Hopefully you will find another good consultant :) I don't go to group but loved it when I did .....

Think I am going to need comfort today as I have a funeral to go to.... So gonna have a geeen day.....Going to make up some rice and bits so I can eat when I need it....

Have a good on plan today all... Nelly Lou hope your doing good

Thinking of you too. Hugs

Argh had a totally off plan day and feel crap for it. Spent the day gardening (hedge trimmers, a saw...the lot!) so Im sure Ive been active enough for it to not make a huge difference but still feel *****.

Ive put a saying on my cupboard door 'don't turn a bad day into a bad week' and I'll be sticking to it.

I like this saying :) something I need to stick to!
Sorry to hear that Soon to be slim, will be thinking of you too. x

Managed to gain 2.5lbs this week! :eek: bit shocked but have been a bit off plan, am aiming to lose 4lbs next week to keep me on track (positive thinking and all that) also different group so different scales, think they may be slightly heavier at this new one x

Thanks all, got through the day, such a sad day...... Didn't touch the buffet but had a shandy..... So stuck to plan .....

Nelly I am sure the scales will vary your right but have a great week and it will come off :)

Night all

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Thanks all, got through the day, such a sad day...... Didn't touch the buffet but had a shandy..... So stuck to plan .....

Nelly I am sure the scales will vary your right but have a great week and it will come off :)

Night all

Glad you got through such a tough day and impressive that you stuck to plan.

Morning all... Have a great day today! Got work then packing for our holiday! Yay! Going sc so should be ok :)

Ooh lucky you! Where are you off to? I'm heading down to Center Parcs tonight. Minus OH which will be weird but hopefully some chilled out time apart is what we need. Have a fab time lovely - catch up when you're back xx

Centre park sounds great sarah! We're going Norfolk :)

Thanks peacelilly :)

Omg just made the most amazing quorn fillet curry and golden savoury rice! Totally syns free and amazing!! So please I didn't just go and get a take away!! Delish!!

Off now everyone... Not got any scales whilst away so will weigh in when I get back... How will I cope without them!!!

Have a great week!!

Back