2.5 stone to lose club

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Off now everyone... Not got any scales whilst away so will weigh in when I get back... How will I cope without them!!!

Have a great week!!

Have a fab time :) and don't worry about the scales just enjoy and make good choices as often as you can

Hey everyone how you doing?

I am doing ok, been on plan so far 100%... Even If my mother is driving me mad!!!

Only four days left!! ;)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Hey everyone how you doing?

I am doing ok, been on plan so far 100%... Even If my mother is driving me mad!!!

Only four days left!! ;)

Brill hope the next four days fly by and you can keep up the 100% (even with your mum driving you mad-surely if you can do it 100% then, being at home should be a breeze!) :)

Evening peacelilly, yes gotta keep going wont let anything derail me :) hope your doing ok :)

I'm good thanks. First weigh in tomorrow after hols and even though I stuck to it as much as possible and have been 100% since I got back still feel a bit apprehensive about weigh in tomorrow. I seem to get rubbish results when I think I've done well and vice versa. If I have lost 2.5 I'll get club10 but if not am sure I'll get it next week. Hope you're having a nice time in Wales. Have never been but hear it is beautiful.

Good luck for weigh in, bet you have done well :) I'm in Norfolk and its blowing a gale and raining!!

Been so cold today :( but at least no work :)

By the way peacelilly how was italy? Bet you were nice and hot!!

Yes it was fab thanks. 40 degrees every day and some nights it went as high as 30. I absolutely love the heat and the humidity so it suited me down to the ground. It's so lovely there. I stay with my aunt and they grow all their own veg, have loads of fruit trees, grapes and make their own olive oil. The figs off the trees in the garden are my favourite fruit in the world. Plus she is a great cook, but it is all SW friendly as they cook with very little oil, only adding it at the table. So I could keep to plan most of the time. My biggest downfall is the pizza (I had it twice and really enjoyed it) and breakfasts. We usually have breakfast at a local bar which has the most amazing array of pastries. Normally I have one a day with a cappuccino, but took my rocky roads with me and only had one pastry all holiday. I didn't even feel like I was missing out cos I felt so much better in my bikini. We went away in April (before SW) to an all inclusive in the Caribbean (big family treat) and although I probably didnt eat that badly I managed to make cocktails into a new food group so piled on the pounds and had to delete all the pics of me on that holiday. That was my final straw for starting SW. So glad I did. Next year if I lose another stone I will feel great on holiday and make sure they take lots of pics!

Wow Italy sounds amazing!! You did so well :) I too love the heat.... You remained in control and that what counts :) be proud :).....

Such a shame about your last pics on holiday..... They have made you more determined and that's good :)

Have a good day all :)

You too. Hope today is ok with your mum. We are having a day out as its my son's 17th birthday. Weigh in before I go :)

Have a lovely day for your sons birthday :) they grow so quick don't they!! My son is 18 in a few weeks!! Where did the time go!!?!???

Hello lovely ladies,

I'm back from Center Parcs and have managed to get things with the OH back on track (or at least made some good steps in the right direction). Made pretty good choices over the weekend and think I've managed to get the 2lbs off this week taking me to 10.7. 2lbs to go before my holiday target of 2stone. I also managed to not feel like a whale in swimwear for the first time in my adult life! I was with a friend who has the most perfect size 10 figure you can imagine too!

Loving this sunshine today too - makes everything feel better! xx

Hey Sarah, that's great things are better! Well done in the loss! You have done great!!

Yes love the sun!!

Hey everyone :wavey: lost 3lbs this week, am very pleased (and suprised) welcome back miss corset, glad things are looking up and well done on loss. x

Well done nellylou!! Superb loss! Well last day of holiday home tomorrow... Had a bit of a blip tonight on some cheesecake and crisps and nuts.... Oopps... But tomorrow back home and back to normal.....

Deffo been better and more mindful this
Holiday... Had nice things but remained mostly (except tonight in control) even tonight I only had a 1/3 of cheesecake.... 35 syns today so no horrendous ;)

Next week kids back to school and routine can start :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Well done nellylou!! Superb loss! Well last day of holiday home tomorrow... Had a bit of a blip tonight on some cheesecake and crisps and nuts.... Oopps... But tomorrow back home and back to normal.....

Deffo been better and more mindful this
Holiday... Had nice things but remained mostly (except tonight in control) even tonight I only had a 1/3 of cheesecake.... 35 syns today so no horrendous ;)

Next week kids back to school and routine can start :)

Sounds like you've done incredibly well on holiday, lovely. Well done!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Soon to be slim, it does sound as if you have been really good on holiday. Look forward to having you back :D

Hey thanks ladies.... Back home now :) tired but had a nice time... Now countdown to caribean holiday. 18 weeks!!!

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Hey thanks ladies.... Back home now :) tired but had a nice time... Now countdown to caribean holiday. 18 weeks!!!

Welcome back, glad you had a good time x

Back