2.5 stone to lose club

Oh never thought of having the soup as a hex as I have another HexB left. Good idea soon- to-be-slim. Hope you had a lovely day today. Mine didn't end up as lazy as I thought as I had to squash lots of mumtaxi in after school then various other jobs so just sitting down to eat now.

Nellylou I have a BNS thing going on too! I keep being naughty and buying those little packs from m&s or waitrose (when I should just buy the whole thing it's so much cheaper) and then I just chuck them in the oven and roast them with frylight and spices. I have that with mostly everything at the moment. Though tonight I'm having an omelette made from left over salt and pepper chicken and the remains of a cabbage and leek pack we had to get for daughters food tech.

Have a good evening all.. Ps enjoy Dallas I still haven't managed to see it though keep meaning to. Is it any good or really really bad like it used to be when it was brill? ;-)

What do you do with BNS? I never have had it?!?? Just chips? I have had celeriac is it the same?

Watched the first episode I had on sky + and yes it was ok.., I am sure it's gonna get better :)

Not a bad diet day but had more than 4 syns.... I will just keep going as we do ;) peacelily I too am mums taxi all the time, our lives just aren't our own!!

I am shattered so off to bed already or I may just eat something bad ;)

Night all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So we are both butturnut squash addicts then, I'm the same keep buying it ready sliced with sweet potato in tesco... I've noticed some different squashes (acorn sq) but I'm a bit nervous to try them.... Soon to be its really really nice and super free! I first used them as a chip substitute with steak, now just cut it up (when I can be bothered to not cheat) and roast. I haven't tried celeriac before, whats it like? I stood and starred at one in tesco the other day for a while but didn't end up putting it in my trolley

Ohhh Dallas ;) keep meaning to watch it

I have a nice long weekend now, starting with a swim then lunch with a friend. We are going to pizza express so will have a nice chicken salad and maybe a glass (no more than 2) of wine :p

Have a good day both x

Enjoy your lunch nellylou! And the wine ;)

I will try some BNS then :) celeriac is ok on a red day as chips :) it's superfree too :)

Out for dinner tonight so will see what happens :/

Have a great one....

Yes I love celeriac too. I have it mashed usually so will try chips as I have one in the fridge. Went out for lunch again today which was tricky. Had Caesar salad with the dressing on the side and no parmesan or croutons. I felt really cheated that I had a bowl of lettuce with a few straggly strips of chicken for £9.95 and my friend had a huge portion of lasagne and chips for £6! I really think salad is a ******* rip off in restaurants cos it must be among the cheapest dishes to make. Hope you fare better tonight soon-to-be-slim. Nellylou hope you have a lovely time this weekend. Still admiring your exercising. I am going to stop at my first goal in 6.5lbs which gives me a 2st weight loss. Hope to do that by Christmas then reset my target afterwards to lose another 1/2st. When I get to my first target I am going to make a concerted effort to do some more exercise and not just the 30-60min dog walk every day. Have a good evening all. :)

peacelily said:
Yes I love celeriac too. I have it mashed usually so will try chips as I have one in the fridge. Went out for lunch again today which was tricky. Had Caesar salad with the dressing on the side and no parmesan or croutons. I felt really cheated that I had a bowl of lettuce with a few straggly strips of chicken for £9.95 and my friend had a huge portion of lasagne and chips for £6! I really think salad is a ******* rip off in restaurants cos it must be among the cheapest dishes to make. Hope you fare better tonight soon-to-be-slim. Nellylou hope you have a lovely time this weekend. Still admiring your exercising. I am going to stop at my first goal in 6.5lbs which gives me a 2st weight loss. Hope to do that by Christmas then reset my target afterwards to lose another 1/2st. When I get to my first target I am going to make a concerted effort to do some more exercise and not just the 30-60min dog walk every day. Have a good evening all. :)

You did so well peacelily and agree totally that salad is such a rip off in restaurants..... I usually go for jacket potato and beans now and do either a green day or a mix to max day..... have you done those peacelily? Your doing a wonderful job on plan...it sounds sensible what your going to do with your losses.... I am only having Xmas day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve off this year and try to stick to plan the rest.....

I had Indian tonight.... I drove so only had one small wine then water and chicken rogan josh and boiled rice but had a few too many popadums I think! Other than that a good day :)

got work tomorrow all day! My son is poorly still too and I always feel guilty leaving him when he's poorly.... Plan should be ok I can eat at work.....

Night night all...

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
You did so well peacelily and agree totally that salad is such a rip off in restaurants..... I usually go for jacket potato and beans now and do either a green day or a mix to max day..... have you done those peacelily? Your doing a wonderful job on plan...it sounds sensible what your going to do with your losses.... I am only having Xmas day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve off this year and try to stick to plan the rest.....

I had Indian tonight.... I drove so only had one small wine then water and chicken rogan josh and boiled rice but had a few too many popadums I think! Other than that a good day :)

got work tomorrow all day! My son is poorly still too and I always feel guilty leaving him when he's poorly.... Plan should be ok I can eat at work.....

Night night all...

Yes I would normally just have an ee day and have a potato but it was one of those places that tries to be too trendy. Haven't done mix to max though. Went out tonight to meet OH as both kids were out tonight and there was a red wine waiting. Managed to make it last all night whilst gulping down loads of water. Then someone bought me another but I didn't drink it.

I don't think I could have resisted poppadums either they are so lovely with mango chutney. That's a favourite of mine. To be honest it doesn't matter what type of food it is I usually prefer the starters to the main meal. You did well with your choices.

Will need to see what arises socially over Christmas so I can plan things cos I'd usually just give in them find it hard to get back on track. I like your plan of having certain days off. Will have to see how it all fits around weigh in too!!

I'm working tomorrow morning too so no rest for the wicked eh? Hope your son feels better soon.

Have a good day tomorrow :)

Morning :) not much sleep here, perched on a few inches all night in his bed. Hes been so poorly still.

Well done not having the wine :) it does take a steely willpower to no drink it when its put infront of you......well done... i too prefer the starters, when i first started having takeaways as a teenager i only ever used to have a starter.... its only as i got older and greedy i have both that and a main meal!!!

Well this wicked lady is off to work ;)

Have a great one all

Hi there hope your poor lad is doing better. It's awful when they're poorly and you really know it.

I have had one of those days where I've felt I've been running in circles but getting nowhere. Just got into my pj's and have just finished eating another salmon parcel-they're like little surprises where I chuck loads of things in and never know what's going to emerge from the oven. Tonight it was salmon, veg and peppers with lots of chilli (my other current pash) and coriander. Need to increase my fluid as it has been low today.

Hope your day has been ok soon-to-be-slim. :)

morning all....

just weighed in lost 2.25lbs yay! so thats 14.25lbs off now! i have my first stone!!!

peacelilly i like the sound of those parcels :) i had salmon yesterday too...

Have a good day all :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
morning all....

just weighed in lost 2.25lbs yay! so thats 14.25lbs off now! i have my first stone!!!

Great, well done and your first stone!! :)

Peacelilly those parcels do sound lovely.

I've been out this morning with my sister looking at a couple of wedding venues (for her) then popped to my grans and ate 3 shortbread biscuits, that's all 15 syns gone already :( got a pork joint in the slow cooker and going to make myself a roulade for later as I have no syns left.

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
morning all....

Woo hoo! Great result. It's such a good feeling. Get yourself a shiny sticker to put on your signature. Yes think it'll be another parcel tonight. Think my life just consists of chucking stuff together and hoping for the best. Having ratatouille with two eggs cooked into it and some scan bran. Nowt else in...except salmon but that's tonight. :)

Hope you all have had a great day....those biccies sound good but very costly on syns!!

It's the last day of the month and I have whatever naughties I want and start the new month a fresh so we have had a big bowl of salted popcorn whilst playing backgammon :) lush! Been denying myself everytime at the cinema so enjoyed it soo much :)

Night all off for rest, tired as been up all night again last night with my little man :(

peacelily said:
Woo hoo! Great result. It's such a good feeling. Get yourself a shiny sticker to put on your signature. Yes think it'll be another parcel tonight. Think my life just consists of chucking stuff together and hoping for the best. Having ratatouille with two eggs cooked into it and some scan bran. Nowt else in...except salmon but that's tonight. :)

You have such good will power! Enjoy the parcel :)

Morning morning morning!

So a fantastic evening last night.... Now back to it for a good month... I am aiming for 7lbs this month :)

Have a good day :) off to work

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Morning morning morning!

So a fantastic evening last night.... Now back to it for a good month... I am aiming for 7lbs this month :)

Have a good day :) off to work

I like your upbeat happy mood. I'm going to take that on into today. Hopefully another good week. Am off to Amsterdam for an overnight on Thursday with OH and am stupidly excited about it especially as he has to go to a meeting on Friday morning so I can have a wander on my own.

I have 6lbs to get to first target so am wondering if I can do that in October. Hope you have a great day and a fab October.

I was just looking back at the beginning of this thread which was started in May and wondered what has happened to all the other 2.5ers have you all reached target? Also wondered if miss corset is back from all her travels cos she was doing really well? It would be good to know if folk have managed it.

ooh i love Amsterdam....Just watch out for the cyclists!! They are crazy!!

Yep lots have dissapeared! its only you me and Nelly now that post! oh well, it nice to connect with other who know what i am going through... Miss corset should be back soon, i havent seen her post yet, Bet she has had an amazing time!!

Hey hey. Sorry for the absence. My dad was taken to hospital with a hernia and went to have an op but it went wrong but all is sorted and he's home now and all is well again. Also bagged myself a job at my hospital which Im ecstatic about :D missed WI so no idea if I've lost or gained in the last two weeks. Been 100% the past 3 days and not too bad the other days so Im feeling optimistic!

Shall read through and see how everyones getting on!!

Welcome back Meliososo. Awful news about your dad. Hope he's on the mend. But great news about the job.

Yes soon-to-be-slim I have to be careful I don't get mowed down whilst I'm in Amsterdam. Maybe they'll leave all their bikes at home cos it's meant to chuck it down on Thursday and Friday - typical. Also a storm predicted for Thursday so hope that happens well before we're in the air especially as OH hates flying. You'd never know it from all the flying he's done this year but one of those necessary evils as far as he's concerned.

Got to get through weigh in tomorrow and then make sure I stay on plan as much as poss but may just flexi-syn Thursday evening and then try to claw back as much as I can till the following weigh in. Determined to get this last bit off!

Have a good eve all :)

Back