2 months to loose as much as physically possible...hoos in?

wud u say its better than the gillian one?

To be honest not tried the Gillian one so couldn't say. Going back a couple of years ago when I first come across taebo gold (which is for beginners and only takes about 30 mins) I went from a size 14 to a size 10 within 6 weeks that was doing it 5 days a week once in the morning and once in the evening and watching what I ate

The gym/ personal trainer is an issue ATM because I had no1 to help look after my son. Hence why I'm a lil more unhappy

My gym has a creche in it for children, maybe that could be something you could look into? good luck, if you stay focussed and excercise a lot im sure you will be fitting in that dress in no time! x

Do the 30 Day Shred DVD - you lose inches rapidly. It's only 20 mins per day so you can do it when your bubby is asleep.

This is a great idea if you can't manage the gym. A workout DVD is like a tenner and if you stick at it, can help you burn just as much as the gym would!! :)

Unfortunately my gym does not have a crèche.

Hmm, think it's time to dust off Gillian and get to work. I bought it a while back but never got round to doin it all the time. I get bored easily. But, now is not the time to b bored lol

Back