Total Solution 2 shakes/soups a day?

leanne 777

hello im just wanting to no if anyone as lost good amounts of weight only avin 2 meal replacments a day? iv finding it really hard to fit that extra 1 in each day. and iv been on CD before and was just thinking would it make any difference not aving it as on CD 3meals is just over 400cals which is around the same as just 2 exante meals, so if u was to split one would that be ok do you think? and have all ur water ofcourse.

i wouldnt advice it 3 packs contain your GDA what you need to stay healthy on this VLCD, i would advice looking as the shakes and soups as medicein instead of food you need them to stay healthy and keep you going on this diet , if you don't have all 3 packs you body will go into starvation mode and hold on to that fat so it will be defently harder to loss, at the end of the day its down to you but i would strongly advice that you have all 3 x

If you're finding it difficult to fit in a third pack of shake or soup, have you tried the Tesco ultraslim meal replacement bars? They're quite big so I tend to have a third mid morning, third mid afternoon and the last third in the evening around 9pm ish. They're a lot cheaper than the Exante bars as well - on offer at the moment so it works out at £3.50 for 6 bars.:D

You can't really afford to miss out on the rest of the nutrients or you'll be ill.

As Honeytemple68 has suggested, treat it as medicine and get that third one down x

Good luck xx

Lesley x

well cud i av a shake in morning, one of the bars for dinner an then aother shake for t. or can i only av it it bits? can u use the asda mesurup bars aswell?

as the others have said you need all 3 , in CD your daily requirements of vits and minerals is split between 3 packs , the same as the exante ones are , the only difference is exante is a few more calories but that difference doesnt really make any difference to your losses and as a ex CD dieter I can honestly say my losses on exante are better :)

If you have just 2 packs , you are likely to make yourself ill , and also people that have tried this in the past have found their losses actually slowed down

so can some1 tell me r these tesco bars the equivalant to 1 shake/soup ect i asked b4 but no1 answered. just so i no if i av 2 shakes in the day an a bar im doin right. i no thats what id do with exante bars but wanted to no that tescos were def the same b4 avin them. how many calories r in the tesco 1's?

Hi

You're fine with the Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bars - they've got the same in as the Exante ones but are much cheaper:D I've not had the Exante ones but the Tesco ones are tasty. There's a raspberry one with a yoghurt coating on the bottom and a chocolate crispy one (a bit like rice krispie cake) with a chocolate coating on the bottom. You'll be fine with a soup, a shake and a Tesco bar each day - how you choose to eat them is up to you. Some people prefer to make the shakes up half at a time, others prefer the full shake at once. Same with the bars - there's no right or wrong way, it comes down to personal preference - as long as you get three a day :)

Good luck

Lesley x

Back