2 st 8 weight loss same plan weight loss has halted

lisamblue

As title says... stayed 100% on plan for 14 weeks but also of a sudden it's just stopped coming off...no idea why or what could be happening. Any advice greatly appreciated xx

Are you eating the same meals as I find d I slow down when I stick to same old xx also try drinking plenty of water as that helps flush all the crap out. Remember to keep filling your plate with 1/3 of superfree food and dont forget those healthy extras. I know I sometimes forget because I'm so used to SW now but theys no harm in going back to basics and re reading your books again :)

Well I've started using a food diary this week and documenting M. My main downfall is a weigh everyday lately :0/ but I didn't do that last week and was less than impressed with the 0.5 loss :0/ I want to be getting 1.5-2lbs a week I have plenty of sped foods. I tried SP BUT THAT didn't work at all. I'm gonna try drinking green tea. I get so disheartened. Thank you so much for replying xx

Lisa every diet regardless of plan will have weeks where your weight stays the same the main thing is not to panic. If you have a food diary it would help as it would give members something to look at and see if there is something you could change that might help.

Well done on your weight loss:0clapper:

Thank you for the reply okay so a typical day would be

Friday Breakfast: raspberries, tangerines, strawberries with a muller light yoghurt
Lunch: whole meal HEX B roll with boild gg inside strawberries, raspberries and two cheese triangles Street my HEX A

Tea pasta with green beans

Syns jaffa cake 2.5 hot chocolate 2.0 and a lolly 3.5 = 8

Well I've started using a food diary this week and documenting M. My main downfall is a weigh everyday lately :0/ but I didn't do that last week and was less than impressed with the 0.5 loss :0/ I want to be getting 1.5-2lbs a week I have plenty of sped foods. I tried SP BUT THAT didn't work at all. I'm gonna try drinking green tea. I get so disheartened. Thank you so much for replying xx
Writing down does help as you can look back and highlight anything that may have slowed your weight loss xx it is disheartening but keep at it xx have you measured yourself as you may have lost inches

Back