2 Stone After 8 Weeks!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Inspirational Pictures' started by abbz, 4 January 2014.

1. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

2 STONE DOWN 2014.png
    I just thought I'd share this with you; it's not a huge difference and I still have another two stone to lose but it's an inspirational picture none the less.
    (PS. Although the first one says November, it was actually taken in August, thats just the most recent photo of me from before LT)
    Last edited: 4 January 2014
    Mini likes this.
  2. mazzy

mazzy Well-Known Member

Looking great:)
  3. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

thank you!
  4. lucylastic22

lucylastic22 Member

Very impressive.....it actually just inspired me as i was having a real wobble tonight so came on here for some encouragement.... thank you! Im on day 8 and struggling...i hope all of week 2 isnt this bad! x
  5. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm glad I've motivated you, honestly Lipotrim is the best thing I've ever done (well, doing, I'm not done yet!), I can't explain to you how good it feels knowing that you've sacrificed a lot to get this far. Oh no! It shouldn't be too bad, it gets easier the longer you do it! Do you have a diary? :) x
  6. potts1983

potts1983 New Member

You've inspired me I need to lose that amount in that time! You look great, I'm only on day 2 & am facing a 12 hour shift on a ward just hope I survive x
  7. katieangel27

katieangel27 Well-Known Member

well done :)
  8. roxie89xxxx

roxie89xxxx Well-Known Member

It's not a huge difference! Are you crazy? That's a massive difference FairPlay that's amazing xxx
  9. Sue9

Sue9 Active Member

Well done