2 Stone After 8 Weeks!

abbz

Silver Member
2 STONE DOWN 2014.png
I just thought I'd share this with you; it's not a huge difference and I still have another two stone to lose but it's an inspirational picture none the less.
(PS. Although the first one says November, it was actually taken in August, thats just the most recent photo of me from before LT)
xx

Last edited:
Looking great:)

Very impressive.....it actually just inspired me as i was having a real wobble tonight so came on here for some encouragement.... thank you! Im on day 8 and struggling...i hope all of week 2 isnt this bad! x

Very impressive.....it actually just inspired me as i was having a real wobble tonight so came on here for some encouragement.... thank you! Im on day 8 and struggling...i hope all of week 2 isnt this bad! x
Thank you! I'm glad I've motivated you, honestly Lipotrim is the best thing I've ever done (well, doing, I'm not done yet!), I can't explain to you how good it feels knowing that you've sacrificed a lot to get this far. Oh no! It shouldn't be too bad, it gets easier the longer you do it! Do you have a diary? :) x

You've inspired me I need to lose that amount in that time! You look great, I'm only on day 2 & am facing a 12 hour shift on a ward just hope I survive x

well done :)

Back