2 stone down!

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Well I thought I'd better post here as well as in my diary, since looking at everyone else's pictures motivates me so much. I hope mine inspire even just one person.

I have lost 2 stone and ideally would like to lose another 7lb.

I hope the picture quality is ok!

Attachments

• image-3746266227.jpg
    image-3746266227.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 23,988
  • image-535445589.jpg
    image-535445589.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 5,810
  • image-2744061371.jpg
    image-2744061371.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 12,076
Wow! Time for a name change cause u sure aunt no Squishymcfatterson!!!!!!

Emmaline said:
Well done, you look amazing!

Thanks so much!

Yeye said:
Wow! Time for a name change cause u sure aunt no Squishymcfatterson!!!!!!

Ha ha, thanks Yeye! I'm quite attached to my name now....!!

Whirly said:
OMG if I saw that on a 'weight loss' advert I wouldn't believe it! Well done u xxxx to echo above u look fab x

Thanks so much Whirly! Hope you're getting on ok! Weekends are the hardest! X

Amazing! Inspirational! Well done!

Teapot said:
Amazing! Inspirational! Well done!

Thanks so much Teapot. I know photos like this kept me going on the tough days! X

WOW what fabulous pictures, I'm renaming you now to Sexymcskinnyson :). What a difference it's made, you look fantastic and not a hint of cellulite anywhere, well done lady.

My weight loss pics show me fully clothed (not as brave as you) in 5 different outfits and are spaced 4 weeks apart. I had my penultimate ones taken today so the final ones of this leg of my journey will be in 4 weeks time, week before Christmas. I will then share them with the forum.

Ms R said:
WOW what fabulous pictures, I'm renaming you now to Sexymcskinnyson :). What a difference it's made, you look fantastic and not a hint of cellulite anywhere, well done lady.

My weight loss pics show me fully clothed (not as brave as you) in 5 different outfits and are spaced 4 weeks apart. I had my penultimate ones taken today so the final ones of this leg of my journey will be in 4 weeks time, week before Christmas. I will then share them with the forum.

Thank you MsR! The photos really help me to realise that it's a noticeable weightloss. Otherwise I think I'd still feel like the same size as a few months ago!

Looking forward to seeing your pics! You have done so well. I have lots of "before" photos of me clothed but I was an expert at hiding my weight either with clothes, or behind others in photos so there's not enough of me for any comparison! ;)

LadyKate25 said:
Amazing
Well done.
:)
X

Thanks Kate! How are you getting on? X

Your welcome.
Just got weighed today and am now 12 stone 9 lbs can not believe it. I was 17 stone in June !! Mad. I still feel big tho in a weird way !!
Still going strong. Want to see the 11s then 10 s. I haven't been this weigh for years ! Prob 2006.
Can't believe I have done it for this long. U have done Amazing and ur Pics r great. I can't even post mine with clothes on. ! Thanks for posting them cos it is nice seeing the transformation. Well done. Xxxx

LadyKate25 said:
Your welcome.
Just got weighed today and am now 12 stone 9 lbs can not believe it. I was 17 stone in June !! Mad. I still feel big tho in a weird way !!
Still going strong. Want to see the 11s then 10 s. I haven't been this weigh for years ! Prob 2006.
Can't believe I have done it for this long. U have done Amazing and ur Pics r great. I can't even post mine with clothes on. ! Thanks for posting them cos it is nice seeing the transformation. Well done. Xxxx

Woohoo, well done you. You've lost so much! Bet you feel great. Well worth it isn't it? Yes it's hard but the results are so amazing. You can definitely post pics- think how much you'll inspire people who are just starting! X

Kate I'm the same, wouldn't dream of posting underwear pics but I have been taking clothed pics which I still don't feel confident enough to share yet but I will be just before Christmas as I should be at goal or almost there. I agree with you Goose, it really is motivational and inspirational to see your pics, especially as you look so great.

Last edited:
Woohoo, well done you. You've lost so much! Bet you feel great. Well worth it isn't it? Yes it's hard but the results are so amazing. You can definitely post pics- think how much you'll inspire people who are just starting! X[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hun
Yeah damn sure it has been worth it. !! Oh yeah like u have me but am so nervous. :) xxx
Maybe in future I will xxx thanks xxx

Ms R said:
Kate I'm the same, wouldn't dream of posting underwear pics but I have been taking clothed pics which I still don't feel confident enough to share yet but I will be just before Christmas as I should be at goal or almost there. I agree with you Goose, it really is motivational and inspirational to see your pics, especially as you look so great.

Snap ! Would love to see yours to be honest ;) xx

I will certainly share them with you, hopefully it will be jaw dropping.....heres hoping xx

WOW!!! You look amazing!!
you defiantly can tell the weight loss.
Thank you for sharing .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

WOW!!! You look amazing!!
you defiantly can tell the weight loss.
Thank you for sharing .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Thanks so much Miss Piggy 123! I can certainly feel the difference...!

Back