2 stone down!

Wow, those pictures are fab! I'm on day 2 and determined to stay 100% until I reach my goal, looking at things like this is going to help!

Wow well done how long did that take u?? Did u exercise?

Thanks Charlie! I did 4 weeks on Lipotrim, then took a break, and then another 2 weeks on Lipotrim. I didn't exercise much beyond long walks and one or two kickboxing classes a week as I didn't really have much energy. Now that I'm calorie counting I do a lot more.

Wow, those pictures are fab! I'm on day 2 and determined to stay 100% until I reach my goal, looking at things like this is going to help!

Great! Keep it up! It's tough, very tough, but it works and I can honestly say my life is so much better since I lost the weight. Best of luck! X

Omg that really shows you how 2 stone can make all the difference! You look great, such an inspiration. Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Omg that really shows you how 2 stone can make all the difference! You look great, such an inspiration. Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Thank you! Yes, 2 stone doesn't always send like much but makes a huge difference! X

:eek: Wow I wish I looked like that!
My start weight is a stone heavier than yours was but I want to reach a similar goal, this has really motivated me and congratulations!

You look amazing! very motivating :)

Back