2 stone down!

Bleedy hell !!! Looks like a different body conpletely! Just shows I what a difference 2 stone can make!! In happy now because I've lost that much I'm buzzing! Have no pics tho :( ... But u look Ab Fab not so squishy mc faterson

Bleedy hell !!! Looks like a different body conpletely! Just shows I what a difference 2 stone can make!! In happy now because I've lost that much I'm buzzing! Have no pics tho :( ... But u look Ab Fab not so squishy mc faterson

Thanks a million! Isn't it incredible? When you think of 2 stone you don't realise how much it is. I hated having the pics taken but glad I did now!

OMG!!! Fantastic pictures that really show how much weight you've lost and not a hint of a bit of saggy skin that alot of people worry about. I hope you feel wonderful Squishy becuase you certainly look it! Well done.

Wow,you look amazing,what a difference!And what courage having pictures taken in your underwear,such an inspiration,these photos encourage us on our journey and anyone who is considering starting .

OMG!!! Fantastic pictures that really show how much weight you've lost and not a hint of a bit of saggy skin that alot of people worry about. I hope you feel wonderful Squishy becuase you certainly look it! Well done.

Thanks so much BM! Yes, was lucky not to sag too much. Tummy not great but I blame pregnancy for that and it's not like it's on show very often! I really do feel wonderful, excuse the pun but it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Being overweight was always on my mind and really got me down. I'm just glad I found the motivation to change my life for the better. I'm so much more confident now. X

Wow,you look amazing,what a difference!And what courage having pictures taken in your underwear,such an inspiration,these photos encourage us on our journey and anyone who is considering starting .

Thanks so much Nina22! Yes, can't quite believe I was brave enough to pose in underwear, considering I'm quite a shy person. I was good at hiding my weight with clothes though, so any "normal" before pics don't really give an accurate reflection of my weight loss. So glad if I can inspire people to begin or continue their journey as it's made such a positive difference to my life. X

Thanks so much Nina22! Yes, can't quite believe I was brave enough to pose in underwear, considering I'm quite a shy person. I was good at hiding my weight with clothes though, so any "normal" before pics don't really give an accurate reflection of my weight loss. So glad if I can inspire people to begin or continue their journey as it's made such a positive difference to my life. X

Wow - you really look great. I'm at your start point now and to see how I could look is quite amazing - it really does spur me on to do more. If I get to 10 stone 7 I vow to post up underwear pics - although the thought of it is not appealing. Hoping the whole 30 will help me on the way. I've no idea how you can stick to meal replacements I just can't even try it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Well done girl - great determination.

Wow - you really look great. I'm at your start point now and to see how I could look is quite amazing - it really does spur me on to do more. If I get to 10 stone 7 I vow to post up underwear pics - although the thought of it is not appealing. Hoping the whole 30 will help me on the way. I've no idea how you can stick to meal replacements I just can't even try it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Well done girl - great determination.

Thanks larger! Will be seeing your underwear pics in no time at all ;) I think the Whole 30 will be great and will change the way you think about food.

I know- funny what others can put up with isn't it? For me, removing food from the situation was my only solution as otherwise I'll find any excuse to cheat and then I get carried away and binge. It was all or nothing with food replacement and fingers crossed I will keep the weight off now.

Amazing transformation. wow!

Amazing transformation. wow!

Thanks so much Pob. I'm nearly 3 stone down now thanks to refeed and calorie counting (and the winter vomiting bug ;) ). Might not hit that mini-target until after Xmas but will post more pics when I get there.

Hope you're getting on ok!

Woow! what a transformation! well done to you and thank you for posting such inspirational pictures! x

Woow! what a transformation! well done to you and thank you for posting such inspirational pictures! x

Thank you so much! If I can stick to 100% Lipotrim, anyone can. Hope your journey is going well. Before you know it, it will be you posting pics to inspire others ;)

Thanks so much Pob. I'm nearly 3 stone down now thanks to refeed and calorie counting (and the winter vomiting bug ;) ). Might not hit that mini-target until after Xmas but will post more pics when I get there.

Hope you're getting on ok!

Hiya squishyMcThinnerson! hehe . Yes i'm doing fine so far. I think i'll continue for about 6-7 more weeks. You've done really well and those results are astounding!

"Squishymcfatterson" the name made me laugh! haha you look fantastic, very jealous :)

"Squishymcfatterson" the name made me laugh! haha you look fantastic, very jealous :)

Ha, thanks so much! I'm quite attached to the name now...! Good luck with your weight loss. X

Superb, looking great, well done.

Wow well done how long did that take u?? Did u exercise?

Back